Global Marketing Operations Director (B2B)
- San Francisco, CA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Director of Global B2B Marketing Operations will be part of a high-performing team of marketers who are bringing innovative payment products to Financial Institutions, Merchants, Fintechs, and other Visa partners around the globe.
You have an opportunity to make a big impact by being part of a function that is strategically important to driving new growth at Visa. This is an individual contributor role, and will report to the Senior Director of the Global Marketing Capabilities team.
You are passionate about connecting systems and data to create alignment and operational efficiencies between Product, Marketing, and Sales. You will bring deep expertise in Marketing Operations to create scalable, global systems and processes that enable marketers who run integrated marketing campaigns to attract, engage, and convert prospects and customers. You will manage key platforms within the marketing technology stack and instrument them to drive trackable and measurable outcomes. You will be a strong collaborator and leader with our Product Marketing, Regional Marketing, Operations, Sales, Analytics, and IT partners.
- You will drive global strategy, assessment, and implementation of current and future marketing technology tools to support awareness, engagement, and conversion of Visa B2B products
- You will own and evolve use of Marketing Automation, CRM, events, ABM, and other key tools in the B2B tech stack; Directing Technology teams on tool usage and development
- You will lead all B2B and client communications marketing automation projects with our internal clients across a diverse set of products and global teams
- You will oversee our agencies with the production of emails, landing pages, web forms, audience segments, email nurtures, and lead scoring models
- You will build out workflows and integrations between Marketing Automation and CRM to evolve lead management processes
- You will develop tracking methodologies and taxonomies to measure marketing performance across online and offline touch points which informs and optimizes marketing investments in channel strategy across display, search, social, web, email, events, and more
- Maintain data within marketing systems with an eye on database growth, contact and account enrichment, data hygiene, data governance and quality, as well as vigilant attention to data security and compliance with company policies and governmental regulations such as GDPR and CCPA
- You will administer and oversee marketing systems with Info Technology and Info Security teams to maintain compliance within the Visa technology environment
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA)
- You have 7+ years of demonstrated experience managing a B2B marketing operations or demand generation function in a global organization
- 12-15 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 8-10 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA)
- Ownership of a marketing technology stack, including enterprise marketing automation (e.g. Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot) and CRM (e.g. Salesforce, MS Dynamics); experience with platform migrations a plus
- Measurement expertise for tracking leads from integrated marketing campaigns all the way through the demand funnel
- You have a strong understanding of customer journey lifecycles and demand funnel marketing across product, marketing and sales functions; you have successfully set up and managed lead management processes and proven how you’ve optimized each stage to deliver improved results
- You bring the latest learnings and best practices in B2B marketing around account-based marketing, persona marketing, audience segmentation, lead management, and reporting attribution
- You are well-versed in modern digital marketing practices and ability to assess and evaluate marketing technology capabilities
- You are fllexible and adaptable to the work at hand – whether it’s strategically developing architectures and processes or rolling up your sleeves to work with the tools
- You have outstanding communication skills and ability to translate strategies, policies, and standards into a scalable, understandable format and articulate the value of work to the business
- You are effective at influencing leaders and executives on global and regional teams to achieve goals and outcomes
- Ability to manage complex projects in a fast-paced, global environment with great attention to detail
The incumbent may be required to travel up to 10% (post covid)
Work Authorization: Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position. Relocation will not be available.
VISA is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law