Senior Director, North America B2B Connect Sales
- New York, NY, USA
- Employees can work remotely
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Visa Business Solutions (VBS) team is a world-class commercial organization experiencing tremendous, double-digit growth as we expand into new payment flows and continue to grow our core card solutions. This is an incredibly exciting team to join our team as we expand globally. Our team brings payment solutions and associated services to clients around the globe. Our global clients and partners deploy our solutions to serve the needs of Small Businesses, Middle Market Clients, Large Corporate Clients, Multi Nationals and Governments. We work closely with Issuers, Merchants, FinTechs and other ecosystem players to deliver these services. We believe that the market is at an inflection point whereby Visa can play a larger role in building and delivering solutions around the world. Our focus within Business Solutions is to identify needs, assess opportunities and options and quickly act upon our vision while ensuring strong execution.
We are looking for an experienced US based sales leader with financial service industry experience to lead B2B Connect’s expansion initiatives. B2B Connect is Visa first non-card based large value payment product using distributed ledger technology. This is an incredibly exciting time to join our team as we expand globally.
This role is a unique opportunity to join Visa Global B2B Connect sales team. This individual will be passionate about sales, driving results, customer experience, innovation and business growth and will be responsible for delivering on sales targets and outcomes. You will have the opportunity to be a part of a high-performing team across multiple geographies, set global plans and KPI’s that align to Visa B2B Connect’s growth plans. Visa office locations in the U.S. preferred
- Further develop and drive the execution of the Visa B2B Connect US based sales strategy in conjunction with colleagues and partners
- Deliver and execute on key sales performance metrics and measurements for Visa B2B Connect
- Demonstrate excellent pipeline management skills through active utilization of Salesforce
- Actively call on clients and prospects and achieve monthly meeting targets
- Illustrate knowledge of Salesforce, Powerpoint, Excel to assist with client meetings/reporting
- Customize delivery of Visa B2B Connect capabilities to align with individual client needs and priorities
- Provide analysis, insight and ongoing monitoring of market trends, regulations and competitive analysis to enable Visa’s teams to develop and implement proactive strategies and plans to protect and grow Visa’s business
- Understand and influence product positioning and pricing of Visa and competitors' products in client's product portfolios
- Be a strong and articulate external voice of Visa
- Serve as role model for the team. Be accountable for commitments, promote transparency and healthy debate on key issues and demonstrate ethical behavior, act with integrity
- Refine and execute the vision for B2B Connect to be recognized as the global network financial institutions and their related value chain service providers
- Take an active role in the future of the service by identifying and defining new payment use cases, be the advocate of those to the Visa B2B Connect Product team
- Represent Visa B2B Connect at international events
- 12 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 10 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters/MBA /JD/MD); or a minimum of 5 years of work experience with a PhD
- 15 or more years of experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 12 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, or MD); PhD with 9+ years of experience
- FI and Correspondent Banking knowledge and/or has extensive Treasury Management experience
- Experience as a seasoned salesperson driving outcomes and achieving sales targets
- Financial service industry experience – cash management, treasury technology experience a plus
- Bilingual a plus
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work up to 10% of the time
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.