Senior Analyst, Digital Partnerships
- San Francisco, CA, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa’s Digital Partnerships organization is responsible for managing Visa’s overall innovation agenda and initiatives and the management of strategic partnerships with critical non-financial institutions.
The role supports the Digital Partnerships team to develop and manage new and existing strategic relationships and related programs. Visa’s partners in this sector are leading global brands, representing high-profile merchants and processors, and represent a fast growing PV and revenue opportunity for Visa.
Responsibilities may include:
- Support business development efforts to engage with new innovative partners
- Shape strategy of Visa's global business development efforts
- Support day-to-day relationship management for strategic partners, expanding Visa’s reach with the partner across functional groups
- Conduct analysis of strategic opportunities for Visa capabilities that increases revenue for both parties through a deep understanding of the partner’s business and evolving industry context, including payment strategy
- Support strategic opportunities from proposal stage through implementation by providing project management and cross-functional coordination
- Provide regular reporting, analysis on relationship status to senior management
- 5 years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD
- 6+ years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 4 +years of relevant experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or up to 3 years of relevant experience with a PhD
- Excellent communication skills with client-facing or sales operations experience
- Analytical ability with high attention to detail and critical thinking
- Demonstrated creative problem solving with ability to collaborate and build consensus cross-functionally
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Payments or financial services industry experience preferred
- Strategic thinking and thought leadership
- Teamwork, interpersonal & relationship-building skills, and ability to lead by influence and example
- Ability to influence and work within matrixed environment
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.