Senior Category Manager – HR Services & Employee Benefits, Europe Sourcing
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Category Manager – HR Services & Employee Benefits, Europe Sourcing we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
Visa Europe Sourcing has an opportunity for a highly motivated, experienced and results-driven Procurement leader to join Europe Sourcing Leadership Team and help us to lead the change, further develop and shape the regional function and become a strategic partner to the business. Are you interested in the transformation and digital journey? Do you enjoy working in cross-functional teams? Can you bring leading practice thinking and solutions? Are you experienced and ambitious HR category lead? If this inspires and sounds familiar, please contact us because we would like to talk to you!
The role holder will be responsible for the end-to-end Category Management including Strategy and Planning, Governance, Strategic Sourcing, Key Suppliers, Stakeholder Engagement and Business Partnership, ensuring full accountability for stakeholders’ experience and contribution to building Europe Sourcing team positive brand.
· Lead and further develop the Category area
Guide, share the knowledge with dedicated to the Category support team
· Act as Sourcing Business Partner to the HR team with the end-to-end accountability, leading from the front and ensuring the back-end process efficiencies.
· Ensure design and execution of Category strategies, plans and projects.
· Deliver financial and other values to the business through introduction of leading practices
· Embed in the Category and deliver on CSR, Sustainability & Supplier Diversity objectives
· Drive continues improvements and support digitalisation, working close colleagues in the regional and global teams
· Contribute to the overall success of the Visa Europe Sourcing team.
General Key Responsibilities
- Understand Business, HR and Employee Benefits strategies, plans and priorities
- Know Category spend and supplier landscape, leading practices, and opportunities
- Manage Stakeholder relationships
- Build short- and long-term Category and Sourcing Plan (The Pipeline).
- Hands-on drive execution of powerful Sourcing strategies and lead sourcing initiatives (RFx)
- Ensure that in all sourcing projects (RFx) regional and local countries and key stakeholders are engaged, and project methodology is followed
- Build, continuously develop and deploy Preferred Supplier Lists (PSL) and manage Tail spend
- Work with Legal teams to build relevant contract templates library
- Report on the Category progress and performance, using smart objectives and agreed key metrics.
Key sub-categories in scope
· HR Services & Employee Benefits: Talent Acquisition, Payroll, Training, Mobility, Employee Benefits
This role offers a great opportunity to engage with large number of stakeholders and peers within the Global Sourcing community, and to drive enhancements of the ways of working, delivering efficiencies, financial and other added values to the business.
· Educated to degree level with postgraduate procurement accreditation (MCIPS or MIIAPS)
· Extensive experience as HR Services Category Lead
· Advanced procurement and sourcing technical and analytical skills and strong knowledge of how good looks like.
· Experience in Travel & Events and other Services categories is a plus
· Broad experience in all sub-categories, relevant suppliers and market dynamics, business models, contract negotiations, implementation, and supplier relationship management
· Project Leadership skills with experience in delivering large and complex Sourcing projects.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to build collaborative relationships
· Energy, pace, and an impeccable track record of delivery
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.