Senior Supplier Manager – Supplier Management, Europe Sourcing
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Supplier Manager – Supplier Management, Europe Sourcing we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
Visa Europe Sourcing has an opportunity for a highly motivated, experienced and results-driven Supplier or Vendor Management professional to join Europe Sourcing team and help us to lead the change, further develop and shape the regional function and become a strategic partner to the business and our suppliers. Are you interested in the transformation and digital journey? Do you enjoy working in cross-functional teams? Can you bring leading practice thinking and solutions? Are you experienced and ambitious Supplier/Vendor Manager? If this inspires and sounds familiar, please contact us because we would like to talk to you!
Responsible for developing, implementing, and continuously advancing the Supplier Management discipline within Europe Sourcing, contributing to the evolution and overall success of Visa Europe whilst engaging with Global functions to ensure alignment.
The role includes management of Visa’s critical suppliers following an established framework, and design, implementation and management of Visa’s social responsibility and diversity program for Europe Sourcing.
The role necessitates cross-functional communication and requires working closely with the business, risk teams and colleagues in the Global teams.
· Design and deliver on the supplier management operating model, governance, methodology, processes, tools, and technology.
· Lead on Sustainability & Diversity in Supply Chain, from program to embedding it in the day-to-day operations.
· Develop an approach for measuring the success of the function and any specific programs.
· Develop and deliver training to the business.
· Conduct Supplier Relationship Management and Supplier Performance Management
· Support in managing Visa’s critical suppliers.
· Educated to degree level or an equivalent combination of education and experience with postgraduate procurement accreditation (MCIPS or MIIAPS).
· Strong experience as Vendor/Supplier Manager with advanced knowledge of how good looks.
· Track record of Vendor/Supplier Management implementation and ability to train others.
· Experience from procurement and category management is a must, sales/bid-support is a plus.
· Advanced Project Leadership skills with success in delivering complex projects.
· Experience in working in complex, high and low maturity global and regional organizations.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as experience in leading cross-functional teams.
· Demonstrable influencing skills and ability to persuade and manage senior stakeholders and suppliers’ relationships (with credibility up to CxO level).
· Energy, pace, and an impeccable track record of delivery.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.