Sourcing Analyst – Services Category, Europe Sourcing
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Sourcing Analyst – Services Category, Europe Sourcing we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
Visa Europe Sourcing has an opportunity for self-going, results-driven and customer-oriented sourcing professional to join Europe Sourcing team and help us to drive commercial projects and continues improvements with focus on internal customer journey. Are you interested in driving procurement processes?
Do you enjoy partnering and shared success? Can you bring best practice thinking? Do you have experience in leading tenders (RFI, RFP, RFQ) and use Ariba technology? Do you enjoy driving a positive change and provide excellent support to the business? Does a structured and supported career in Procurement excite you? If this inspires and sounds familiar, please contact us because we would like to talk to you!
The role holder will be accountable for providing category and sourcing support in line with strategies and plans developed by regional Services Category leads to manage effectively and efficiently the spend and suppliers while aligning with Visa’s strategic business goals.
Working with cross-functional teams continue to shape the category, bring leading practices, thinking and solutions to the category by proactively supporting the business and delivering on the sourcing strategy and plans and taking the full ownership for commercial, sourcing projects and related activities.
Services Categories in scope
· Professional Services Category: Consulting, Contingent Labor, Insurances
· Corporate Services Category: Facility and Property Management and Constructions
· HR Services & Employee Benefits Categories: Talent Acquisition, Payroll, Training, Mobility, Employee Benefits
· Travel & Events: Travel Management Companies (TMC), Airlines, Hotels, Ground Transportation and Events
This role offers a great opportunity to engage with large number of Services stakeholders and peers within the Sourcing community, to drive enhancements of the ways of working, delivering efficiencies, financial and other added values to the business.
· Have a knowledge and understanding of the business drivers and a comprehensive understanding of how these fit into the overall Visa business strategy ensuring overall success and tangible contribution to Visa Europe Sourcing function’s plans and objectives.
· Have a good knowledge and understanding of internal financial operational procedures to navigate through the sourcing process.
- Engage, build and maintain stakeholder relationships to understand business requirements.
- Hands-on lead and support sourcing processes and projects, RFP, RFI, RFQ, based on the defined priorities.
- Support planning and prioritization of sourcing activities (RFx), to ensure that the most important opportunities in terms of business needs, cost savings and risk mitigation are delivered.
- Create and execute the pipeline plans of sourcing new requirements and renewals
- Support business partnering approach with the stakeholders.
- Use procurement technology, procurement and category information sites, to grow category and procurement/sourcing knowledge.
- Collaborate and share knowledge with the wider Sourcing team.
- Grow your external professional peer group through network connections and social engagement.
- Be the owner of your development with an excellent mentor and growth programme.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.