- Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
As part of Visa's Technical Communications Services (TCS) team, work independently to:
Author topic-based content using DITA XML markup with the Oxygen XML editor and Tridion content management system for a variety of Visa products.
Research subject matter and obtain and exchange information
Create and maintain project schedules
Represent writing team on cross-functional projects
Proactively escalate problems and issues as needed
Multi-task and prioritize assignments
Analyze existing documentation for impacts and update them accordingly.
Manage and maintain content for publishing to various end-user channels (single-sourcing).
Manage and store master documentation files, complete quality artifacts, update metrics, and implement other processes as directed by the department procedures guide.
Collaborate with TCS teammates in maintaining and enhancing publishing tools, systems, processes, and templates.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree
- Preferred – 3 or more years of work experience or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Writing samples are required to demonstrate proficiency for both business and technical audiences. TCS will also administer an editing test as part of the formal interview process.
- Experience authoring with DITA XML
- Previous experience with Oxygen XML editor and Tridion content management system is helpful
- Financial transaction processing industry experience is helpful
- Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.
- This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.