Senior Manager - Visa Consulting & Analytics
- Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
- Employees can work remotely
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Consultant - Visa Consulting & Analytics, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
Visa Consulting and Analytics (VC&A) drives tangible, impactful and financial results for Visa’s clients, including both financial institutions and merchants.
The Consulting Practice within VC&A provides consulting and solution services for Visa’s issuer, acquirers and merchants in Italy. We apply our deep expertise in the payments industry to provide solutions to assist clients with their key business priorities drive growth and improve profitability.
The team is looking for a Senior Consultant to join our consulting practice and play a role developing high impact projects for Visa’s clients in Italy.
The Senior Consultant will work towards the team’s goals and assist in the delivery of detailed data gathering, analysis, insight and practical recommendations to enable successful delivery of client projects.
Furthermore, the Senior Consultant might be also responsible for delivering internal projects, analysis and reports for internal use.
What we expect of you, day to day.
Manages key clients in the sales/delivery of consulting projects, ensuring the project achieves the required outcomes to a defined deadline.
Develops and maintains the project plan, content scope and final deliverables for larger projects namely;
Prepare presentations and reports
Conduct data analysis
Review relevant reports and information sources
Conduct benchmarking from different internal/external sources and desktop research
Effectively communicate and liaise project findings with internal and external stakeholders at various levels of seniority and function
Supports Head of Consultants to source new work and sell projects to assigned clients. Liaises with other parts of the Visa Europe business where appropriate for projects scoping and completion (e.g. AE & MSA sales team).
Serves as a day-to-day client contact, regularly liaising with clients throughout the project lifecycle and managing/participating in project delivery and execution for our clients.
Identifies process improvements including repeatable and scalable solutions and shares knowledge and expertise with team members as required.
Delivers reports and presentations communicating recommended approaches, often with the support of Consultants and Analysts in preparing these deliverables.
What we're after..
- Previous consulting experience with client-facing experience in strategy or management consulting firms. Experience in the payments business and/or financial services (financial technology will be a plus)
- Excellent Business Analysis Skills (research and analyse market and client information to tell a story). Business Analysis Skills (research and analyse market and client information to tell a story) Commercial Acumen – being able to spot an opportunity and drive value for Visa and the Client. Experience in Sales and sales processes
- Ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders at various levels within the business
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) including an ability to comprehend and convey complex technical information
- Knowledge of Visa Products, services and transaction flows. Curiosity & willingness to learn and develop as a professional
- Advanced data skills (ability to use Excel and manipulate data). Technology/Digitally-savvy and an understanding of consumer economics/behaviours
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Willingness to travel as required
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.