Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Analyst
- London, UK
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of digital commerce on any device for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
We are looking to add to our team in the coming weeks and grow our existing team. If you think you could support Visa as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator we want to hear from you! Our team will be in touch with you to initially explore your skills and experience before a live position becomes available. This way, we have already started to consider you, and have assessed your suitability, prior to the recruitment process initiating!
What’s it all about?
This role will provide critical recruiting support to the Talent Acquisition function by managing expectations and requirements of candidates, recruiters, hiring managers and other stakeholders. The role will be split between interview coordination and onboarding coordination, supporting the process at multiple stages.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Act as a primary point of contact for candidates and hiring managers throughout the interview and onboarding processes, ensuring a first class customer experience at each touch-point.
- Generate contracts of employment, process hires and internal (and international) moves on our internal systems
- Interview scheduling for both local and international interviews via phone, in-person and video conferencing.
- Ensure compliance with established processes and procedures.
- Work with Talent Acquisition Partners to understand and manage interview demand and business requirements
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
What we're after..
- Previous recruitment coordination experience is essential, ideally from a large matrix organisation
- A sense of urgency, ability to multi-task and contribute quickly to unscheduled tasks and requests, collaborate with the team and confidently interact with executives and all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively prioritise and handle multiple tasks at once. Ability to identify solutions independently and make sound business decisions.
- Effective communication and organisational skills, with experience working in a fast-paced and high-volume environment. A positive attitude and a great team player.
- Solid experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel and previous experience working with applicant tracking systems.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.