Multimedia Design Specialist
- Denver, CO, USA
- Employees can work remotely
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Creative multi-media designers who can take ideas and stories and translate them into compelling visuals and learning experiences. Primary work products include: Multi-media learning experiences, video, motion graphics, podcasts, interactive video and style guides
· Oversees creative direction on digital and print based learning experience projects
· Brand / Guidelines / Styling: Writing and updating
· Collaborates with instructional designers and external designers (Vendors)
· Focuses on tangible results and impact
· Creates and maintains graphical assets
· Mentors / coaches other team members related to multi-media topics
· Systems / tool evaluation (Industry trends)
5 years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD
· Minimum of 5 years' experience of multi-media design with a demonstrable portfolio of work
· Experience in simplifying complex content into easy to understand visuals
· High attention to detail
· Results driven and able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
· Collaborator and team player
· Self-starter who strives to continually improve skills in design and can work independently with limited supervision
· Design techniques, tools and principles involved in production of learning experiences
· User experience design and human-centered design theory
· Interaction design
· Video production workflow
· Communication - listen well, process feedback, and explain design elements—without getting technical
· Creating motion graphics / animations
· Problem solving
· Conceptual design
· Designing illustrations, iconography, infographics and instructional graphics
· Instructional design experience
· Image editing and retouching
· System / tool evaluation
· Designing VR, AR mixed reality solutions a plus
· Coding skills a plus
· Expert in Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Xd, etc.)
· Microsoft Suite
· Knowledge of Whiteboard and Animation software a plus
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0-5% of the time
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.