Visa Business Solutions Lead, Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa is looking for an experienced and passionate individual to join Visa Business Solutions as a country champion in Vietnam. Visa Business Solutions is focused on providing digital solutions for large enterprises, government organizations and business owners to help drive efficiencies for their organizations and effective money movement. The business is a key pillar of growth for the organization and the market.
As a market leader for Visa Business Solutions in Vietnam, the individual will be responsible for developing and executing the country strategy, drive traditional commercial card flows and deploy commercial solutions and services for new B2B flows.
The individual will work closely with the local leadership team, regional and global teams to deliver the plan for the business. The individual will be required to drive new business thinking and develop and deliver market centric business solutions, in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
What a Visa Business Solutions Lead does at Visa:
- Be a core contributor for meeting the Business Solutions volume, revenue and market share targets
- Be a core contributor in deploying the multi-year strategy to ensure growth for Visa Business solutions
- Lead client engagements along with the sales team to drive expansion of Visa Business Solutions
- Lead B2B partnerships to capture new flows, deploy new business models and solutions in market
- Deliver market relevant solutions for the commercial sector, targeting Large Corporates, Small Businesses, Middle Market Enterprise and Government Segments
- Set joint objectives and support performance targets for the function based on a strategic plan built with the Head of Business Solutions, IPVMC
- Actively contribute to the country goals and growth plans
- As part of a country/cluster/region team actively contribute and execute against delivery of business plans, target and drive new revenues, identify client needs and ensure deployment of solutions
- Be an advocate for the business, collaborate across market and regional teams to ensure plan delivery and business growth
Why this is important to Visa
Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. We are able to do this through our global network that connects all the participants.
Visa Business Solutions is a key business segment which has strong growth potential with Vietnam being a strong contributor to our continued success. This business rests on growing the penetration in the business segment, drawing in potential clients into the network and helping issuers address critical market demands of payments across small, medium and large organizations.
We not only support card based payments, but as a payment service provider are moving towards serving the needs of the business segment for non-card based payments as well, and providing other value added service.
We are committed towards building a viable and committed payment ecosystem of payments worldwide
What you will need:
- Solid experience in the Commercial Cards and/or Cash Management space
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in top tier financial institutions, payments network or financial services firm
- Demonstrated experience in strategic business deployment with experience as an individual contributor executing on key initiatives
- Deep understanding of current B2B payment trends, regulatory environment and current market landscape and gaps
- Strong experience working directly with and influencing clients
- Good knowledge of product management and development, data driven insights and finance
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with cross functional and cross regional teams
- Successful track record of stakeholder management and ability to communicate and influence at all levels of an organization
- A passion and energy for innovation and collabortaion
What will also help:
- Knowledge of new technology trends in the payments industry and global trends
- Experience working for or partnering with a payments fintech
- Knowledge of procure to pay/supply chain management processes and solutions
Projects you will be a part of:
- Regional Visa Business Solutions team and an exciting Visa Vietnam team
- Representing a key business pillar of growth for Visa - B2B payments for domestic and international flows in Vietnam
- A growing payments ecosystem that offers both card based and non-card based solutions
- In partnership with Regional and Global Business Solutions, Product, Merchant Sales, Client Support and marketing teams resources, contribute to developing market specific business plans through the provision of appropriate market intelligence and to take responsibility for the implementation of those plans
- Analyze business opportunities to increase volume and share, delivering against both short and long term strategies and tactics to increase profitability
- Define and build business cases and models, with new partners considering incremental distribution channels to drive the Visa business
- Leverage appropriate Visa assets and product management resources to deliver exceptional business/issuer/acquirer value
- Actively contribute to the Vietnam market development efforts and goals
- Serve as a key representative for Business Solutions in Vietnam and Visa
- Gain experience in operating in a multi-functional team within a matrix environment
- Join a dynamic and evolving business serving a fast growing segment of clients across the IPVMC cluster
- Be a role model in everything that you do and a champion of Visa’s leadership principles