New Undergraduate - Software Engineering
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
As a New Undergraduate Software Engineer you will contribute to a team that develops and manages end-to-end technology solutions for Visa's core business (credit and debit transactions) and key stakeholders as well as new solutions that promote the growth of digital commerce and mobilization.
Some areas you might work on include:
- Maintaining and enhancing VisaNet the network that allows fast, seamless and secure electronic payments to happen
- Manage cloud identity through researching and developing data protection reporting platform harnessing reporting tool APIs
- Create adhoc quality control unit test cases for a programming language developed at Visa and develop new features to enhance its productivity
- Help design, enhance and build our services for Customers in an agile development environment
- Unit testing, code reviewing, and regular check-ins for continuous integration
- Develop codes and witness what you have written going into production and used by a large customer base
- Partner with like-minded colleagues, who will help, support and challenge you every day
- Recent college graduates with an undergraduate degree looking to start working in 2021
- Graduation period of between December 2019 to July 2021
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- The ability to take on challenges and address problems head-on
- Highly driven and resourceful
- Strong ability to collaborate
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.