Senior Manager Network Processing MENA
- Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa's innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world's major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies behind the Visa brand are more than 5,000 talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
The Global Network Processing organization has overall business responsibility for growing network processing on VisaNet globally. As a Senior Manager with specific focus on network processing in the Global Processing Strategy for MENA, this role will include responsibility for integration of business and processing achieving synergies of processing and product strategies.
- Lead Visa’s processing strategy with the Government, Central Bank and other regulatory institutions. Engage with these entities to maximize Visa’s influence within the electronic payments industry. Maximize awareness in market amongst key non-bank stakeholders to ensure a level playing field.
- Build effective partnerships with the functions to ensure they are aligned to supporting priorities, in-market initiatives etc. and drive accountability for performance
- Manage closely Visa’s risks and issues in relation to processing, ensuring effective risk mitigation and escalation as required internally and externally with government counterparts.
- Take overall responsibility of financial targets/goals for processing in MENA.
- Provide thought leadership on issues related directly or indirectly to the processing and monitor the implementation of decisions taken by the different governance layers (e.g. Steering Committee, CEMEA Leadership Team, etc.).
- Recommend solutions to identified roadblocks across all areas of the business.
- Provide professional advice and consultancy to relevant stakeholders covering both tactical and strategic objectives.
- Undertake assessment of completed activities and deliverables to ensure deliverables are consistent with processing strategy goals.
- Ensure synchronization with key Product, Sales and Acceptance activities
- Ensure the regional and country sales teams are effectively communicated to and that strategies and actions plans are understood by the relevant stakeholders
- Support the establishment of a Processing budget to achieve business objectives
- Assist in the development of a network processing sales plan including relevant metrics to ensure revenue targets are understood and tracked
- Identify, qualify and quantify market specific opportunities in close cooperation with local relationship management and product teams
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Visa's processing capabilities overall with specific knowledge and leadership of network processing objectives
- Lead and deliver tailored content to articulate the capabilities and Value of VisaNet to a variety of audiences, ranging from decision makers in the respective Central Bank, Senior Management within the Client and key industry bodies.
- Identify value added processing opportunities and highlight the commercial and performance benefits to respective customers.
- Ensure appropriate end to end project management including the testing and implementation of new processing opportunities with clients
- Build revenue models associated with the delivery of new processing opportunities
- Graduate School /Masters Degree Preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of payment processing including products and services, business systems and processes
- Card issuer/ banking/Retail banking/financial services sector or payment business experience.
- Direct experience in managing a network processing area
- Strong Project management skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to achieve goals with minimal management oversight
- Very strong technical skills
- Expert understanding and influencing the direction in MENA by selling the VisaNet story (features, benefits, et al).
- Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills to influence direction and change attitudes and decisions of senior level international bankers
- Strong self-management skills including demonstrable drive and energy
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.