Programme Lead, Visa Managed Services
- Berlin, Germany
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
If you think you could support Visa as a Programme Lead, serving as the VMS lead in a key client of Visa in Germany, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work!
- Lead the cards portfolio migration programme within an important Visa client and provide direction to the different tracks of the programme (e.g., programme management, stakeholder engagement, etc)
- Coordination and active management of the VMS team within the client assuring the value delivered, meeting Visa’s high standards and to client’s satisfaction
- Provide high level visibility and drive strategic initiatives for the programme, reporting progress into CE VCA and VMS functions, maintaining governance and oversight
- Coordination with the Visa Hub teams in terms of cards migrations best practices and state-of-the-art transactional data analysis
- Drive the Design, Plan, Execution and Engagement for a successful card portfolio conversion within the client. This could mean defining & designing what the overall portfolio conversion strategy will look like, building out the portfolio conversion strategy requirements, live strategy implementation and conversion of card customers, as well as executing the post-conversion tracking and performance measurement
- Leading the deployed Visa team and project managing the delivery strategies of developed solutions with a true entrepreneurial spirit. Ensure collaboration and overall integration between programme tracks
- Handling aspects of Data/Operation/Strategy/Business Development/Marketing/Sales/Product/Growth/Digital concurrently as necessary
- Understand our clients’ business objectives, needs, plans, etc. together with the Central Europe Account Management Team
- Identify opportunities and improvements to grow the business of our clients
- Develop and propose appropriate project approaches and business solutions to the client
- Provide Thought Leadership knowledge and projects regarding the future of payment and retail banking to our client
- Leverage Visa’s innovation, product and data capabilities to further grow our clients’ business by working together with the VMS / VCA and product teams
- Build and retain Visa Consulting relationships with our client
- Generate ideas and opportunities for future engagements with the client
- Proven experience with change management and leading large transformations
- Deep project/programme management, financial and budget management in technology, technology consulting, and technology processes.
- Solid understanding of delivery techniques, methodologies, and best practices. Hands-on experience with Waterfall and Agile frameworks (e.g., Scrum, Kanban)
- Substantial experience in retail banking and/or payment card industry and/or merchant retail business desirable.
- High intellectual capability evidenced by excellent analytical skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of tools and the use of data insights for business growth in a digital and technology-driven environment
- Excellent client relationship management skills (also on senior executive level and across all levels of an organisation)
- Excellent sales orientation, experience selling major projects/ideas to senior management
- Fluent in local language and English – both verbally and written
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) including an ability to comprehend and convey technical information
- High levels of integrity and business ethics
- Willingness to maintain professional development
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.