Summer Internship - Product Strategy, Pricing, & Planning (For Current Students)
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Product: Payments are changing with new players, experiences and expectations. Over half of Visa’s volume is now digital, and many market trends are affecting how Visa and our clients do business. For that reason, the Product team is focused on a holistic product strategy that allows Visa to ship products faster that are more relevant to the local markets in which Visa does business. The organization is at the forefront of thinking and working differently at Visa, particularly as we transform how we design, build and ship products globally for the future.
The candidate will support the Products strategy and pricing lead across various initiatives within the Solutions Organization by coordinating work deliverables across varied stakeholders (country manager, product leads & functional verticals); provide support in financial planning, go-to-market strategies, and pricing.
Primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Market research and intelligence, competitors benchmarking
- Mid Year Planning support and coordination
- Country assessment and product fitment analysis
- Business Case and Value Proposition Preparation
- Forecasting and Business Planning for different Visa product lines. e.g. Visa Direct
- Value Added Services pricing execution support
- Reporting and analytics for executive reports
- Support in products material preparation
- Ad-hoc projects that help meet internal and external goals. E.g. Real Time Payments Strategy, processing country plans
Visa are a talented team of 20,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We’re looking for the next generation of change-agents - dreamers, creatives and trailblazers - who are fascinated by new technology and want to be empowered to change the way business is done.
- Students pursuing a Bachelor’s or Masters Degree with a graduation date in summer 2022 or 2023
- Minimum 3.0 GPA or equivalent
- Be available to pursue a Summer internship (July to August – 8 weeks total)
- Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills
- Strong PowerPoint and excel skills are desired
- Superior analytical and financial analysis skills
- Strong collaboration skills with a diverse peer group required
- Able to articulate viewpoint effectively to key stakeholders in order to get buy in and agreement
- Self-confident and hands-on, with the ability to operate in a fast paced and constantly changing work environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills