Summer Internship - Marketing (For Current Students)
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Marketing is the steward of the brand. The team focuses on driving awareness, preference and conversion across B2B and B2C. They build the brand, with a client centric approach, by reinforcing emotional affinity via innovation and tangible proof points. This is an opportunity to use your creativity, express ideas, and make a real contribution to the organization and its mission.
Here are some cool things our Marketing Interns work on:
- Experience in project management, briefing and commissioning Visa’s external agencies and managing relationships with media.
- Involvement in the planning, delivery and evaluation of integrated campaigns targeting multiple audiences, such as launch events and partnership activities.
- Measuring and celebrating our social impact by collecting data, compiling case studies and producing reports.
- Promoting VISA and its services using a broad range of channels including social media, PR, Events and Public Affairs.
- Identify actionable consumer insights, through the analysis of consumer transactional data and social media behavior.
- Creating and maintaining content.
Visa are a talented team of 20,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We’re looking for the next generation of change-agents - dreamers, creatives and trailblazers - who are fascinated by new technology and want to be empowered to change the way business is done.
- Students pursuing a Bachelor’s or Masters Degree with a graduation date in summer 2022 or 2023
- Minimum 3.0 GPA or equivalent
- Be available to pursue a Summer internship (July to August – 8 weeks total)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills