Intern (m/f/div.)- Human Resources
- Frankfurt, Germany
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Human Resources enables business growth by providing strategic leadership to create an environment that enables our talent to succeed. We develop and drive platforms that attract, develop and engage our talent to produce the best work of their careers.
Interested in Human Resources? We have exciting opportunities for you here in our team in Germany. Some things you might work on as an Human Resources intern (m/f/div.) are:
- Conducting best practice research on high performing companies and help shape innovative changes
- Partnering with HR team on delivering people initiatives across the company
- Managing the employee life cycle with tactical HR activities
- Delivering on action plan based on survey data to contribute to employee wellbeing and engagement
- Implementation of creative ideas to improve employee wellbeing and engagement in a virtual environment
- Personnel marketing to help shape Visa’s employer brand in the market
- Embed Diversity & Inclusion into all our activities
- Partner with the business to attract and hire top candidates at Visa, fill talent gaps, and drive successful hiring
- Leverage tools and processes to ensure Visa has the right skills in the right places through development planning, training & development and succession planning
Visa are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We’re looking for the next generation of change-agents - dreamers, creatives and trailblazers - who are fascinated by new technology and want to be empowered to change the way business is done.
So what are we looking for in a Human Resources intern (m/f/div.)?
- Current university student graduating in 2022 or later
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master’s degree (preferably in related field of study)
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Passionate about starting a career in Human Resources
- Strong ability to collaborate with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Highly driven and resourceful
- Previous HR or Project management experience would be beneficial
- Strong writing and/or quantitative skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and German.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.