Manager, IT and Systems (AML/Compliance - Night Shift)
- Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Compliance Analyst, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
Visa Global Services Inc. (VGSI) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Visa Inc. that facilitates the Visa B2B Connect product. Visa B2B Connect is a business-to-business payment service whereby participating banks to allow their corporate clients to pay their vendors and be paid by their own customers. Visa B2B Connect is designed to specifically address the challenges with traditional cross-border and cross-currency non-card payments
As a registered Money Service Business (MSB), VGSI maintains a global anti-money laundering, anti-terrorist financing (AML/ATF) and sanctions program established under formalized policies and procedures.
In this role, the Manager, IT and Systems will be responsible for the product management of VGSI/Visa B2B Connect compliance systems (Actimize) and applications across the VGSI/Visa B2B Connect AML/ATF and sanctions program, working closely with AML colleagues across the globe. The Manager, IT and Systems reports directly to the VGSI Chief Compliance Officer and interfaces with Visa Inc. technology teams on Compliance’s behalf.
- Interprets change requests submitted by the VGSI AML/ATF and sanctions or selected regional compliance team members, guides overall solutions based on system possibilities, and facilitates implementation of the change requests using the appropriate Visa technology resources.
- Act as business system administrator for the VGSI AML/ATF and sanctions systems and applications for user management, business rules management, and configuration management activities.
- Leads all compliance business requirements and UAT activities.
- Represents Compliance in design workshops and weekly status meetings for all compliance systems and applications projects.
- Provide statistical modeling and analytics across AML transaction monitoring activities, for use in generating finer granularity of AML alerts data.
- Assesses Actimize health and functionality. Identifies concerns and leads solutions for technology issues.
- Advises on system development capabilities and needs to meet overall VGSI goals.
- Promptly and accurately prepare and deliver system/KPI reports to VGSI senior management, VGSI AML/ATF and sanctions team members, and regional compliance team members involved with Visa B2B Connect. Tableau report writing experience is preferred.
- Act as a subject matter expert on all VGSI/Visa B2B Connect AML/ATF and sanctions systems and applications; and provide relevant technical guidance to the VGSI and regional compliance AML/ATF and sanctions program team members, when warranted.
- Co-ordinate projects and prioritizes deliverables to meet timelines efficiently, and adapt quickly to changes in priorities.
- Ensure data alignment between systems where allowed and appropriate.
- Report periodically on business operations status and escalate issues to senior management.
- Participate in regular AML Team meetings.
- Bachelors/Degree or related field or equivalent work experience
- 5 years of implementing AML/ATF, Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), USA PATRIOT Act, and OFAC systems
- Experience with Actimize (WLF, CDD, SAM, IFM modules and DART reporting) or similar compliance tools preferred.
- Experience with Money Transmission environment and requirements preferred.
- Experience with correspondent banking environment preferred.
- Ability to translate business requirements to system parameters and architecture.
- Excellent approval and documentation standards for system decisions and implications.
- Hard worker who is self-motivated and adept at coordinating and working on multiple and varied tasks.
- Ability to perform under pressure and capable of working collaboratively with employees throughout the company.
- Fast learner and critical thinker, ability to interpret rules and policies and clearly articulate applicability to programs
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Excellent problem solving skills with a strong focus on clients
- Strong team player, self-motivated and the ability to work independently at coordinating cross functional activities, obtain buy-in and elevate issues at critical junctures appropriately
- Ability to manage assignments that are of diverse scope and complexity and require significant initiative and judgment
- Ability to perform under pressure and capable of working collaboratively with employees throughout the company