Analyst - Digital Partnerships, Fintech & Ventures CEMEA
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
The global Product Organization delivers the holistic product strategy for Visa and accelerates the seamless delivery of our products into markets. We are at the core of Visa’s overall vision to be the best way to pay and be paid for everyone, everywhere. We are fueled by a diverse team of talented team-members who continuously raise the bar on delivering best-in-class products and services to people all over the world.
Our business in Middle East & North Africa includes more than 21 markets of the most exciting economies in MENA, and include our offices in Dubai, Riyadh, Cairo, Beirut, Karachi and Casablanca. As part of the Product team in MENA, you will assist in designing and implementing the go-to-market strategy for product sales and deployment at Visa. Your role may include aspects of consultative client engagement, product strategy, execution, and analytics to craft solutions to meet customer needs. You will also be working with a team that supports technical conversations and deployment with external partners, including advising on how they can work with Visa to build custom solutions that utilize their strengths to enhance Visa’s solution bundles.
The role supports the DP&V team to develop and manage Visa’s strategic relationships and related programs with strategic partners. Visa’s partners in this sector are leading global and regional brands, representing high-profile digital banks and wallets, mobile network operators, merchants and processors, and represent a fast-growing PV and revenue opportunity for Visa. The role is expected to work closely with Visa’s Product, as well as other stakeholders such as Legal, Finance, Marketing etc. teams to execute deliverables that are typically highly complex, strategic and cross-functional in nature
- Conduct financial and business analysis of strategic opportunities for Visa capabilities that increases revenue for both parties through a deep understanding of the partner’s business and evolving industry context, including payment strategy
- Manage end to end internal deal approval process (including GIG, compliance and CSR)
- Support strategic opportunities from initiation to proposal and approval stage through cross-functional coordination
- Provide regular reporting, analysis on relationship status to senior management
- Support business development efforts to engage with new innovative partners
- Align with country managers and country teams in the client engagement and deal structuring process
- Support day-to-day relationship management for strategic partners, expanding Visa’s reach with the partner across functional groups
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills with client-facing or sales operations experience
- Analytical ability with high attention to detail and critical thinking
- Financial modeling skills and business acumen
- Demonstrated creative problem solving with ability to collaborate and build consensus cross-functionally
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Payments or financial services industry experience preferred
- Strategic thinking and thought leadership
- Teamwork, interpersonal & relationship-building skills, and ability to lead by influence and example
- Ability to influence and work within matrixed environment
Visa’s Digital Partnerships and Ventures organization is responsible for managing Visa’s overall innovation agenda and initiatives and the management of strategic partnerships with critical non-financial institutions.
The Analyst will work with Digital Commerce Partners (fintechs, digital wallets, mobile network operators, new age payment devices, technology providers and consumer platforms). These partners have enabled capabilities for consumers and businesses to conduct digital commerce seamlessly.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.