Senior Manager, Product - Digital Solutions
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This role sits within the Country Product function and is a key contributor within the country team, providing a trusted view on the future of payments, new capabilities to invest in or enablers to partner, and is a subject matter expert on Visa’s current and future solutions that will support the latest payment trends.
What a Senior Manager, Digital Solutions, Singapore & Brunei does at Visa:
Reporting to the Senior Director, Head of Product, Singapore & Brunei, the role holder will work closely with in country sales teams and regional product teams to support the definition and implementation of Visa’s digital strategy within Singapore and Brunei. The role holder will manage the deployment of Visa digital solutions in market, through interaction with clients and other payment ecosystem stakeholders. The role holder will identify gaps and opportunities and define, develop and launch new solutions to address them.
Why this is important to Visa
The Product organization is at the forefront of thinking and working differently at Visa, particularly as we transform how we design and build. The key strategic pillars that Product contribute to are in delivering active credentials, building and deploying great new products and capabilities, increasing client usage of Visa capabilities to deliver their business objectives and expanding our client base and products they use as the ecosystem evolves.
Projects you will be a part of:
The role will see you taking the lead in the following areas:
- Industry Engagement: Directly engage with fintechs, managed merchants and acquirers with a view to building strategic and mutually beneficial partnerships through solutioning.
- Product Development: Identify key emerging trends relevant to Visa and our clients in market and provide relevant recommendations for solutions to be developed for commercialization or for partnerships to forged for ecosystem enablement.
- Digital Solutions Deployment: Oversee the launch and deployment of Visa Digital Solutions and New Payment Flows (including digital solutions for businesses, push payments and Visa Direct Payout Services) in market, in close collaboration with other departments such as AP Product teams, Country Sales leads, Client Services, Merchant Sales & Acquiring, Marketing and Corporate Communications.
- Solutioning: Take ownership to design and facilitate client co-creation and discovery engagements
What you will need:
The right candidate must possess strong business and digital acumen. They should also have familiarity with payments, mobile and e-commerce, authentication, NFC, remote payments, money transfers, and value-added services such as mobile marketing services.
- Strong knowledge of payment technologies, with experience at payment scheme or as issuer, acquirer or merchant.
- Understanding of mobile payment and e-commerce platforms, services, and commercial models.
- Keen understanding of new technology payment business models and profitability drivers.
- Ability to connect the dots between product, design, technology, and strategy to solve complex problems.
- Ability to engage on technical issues and concepts across multiple organization levels inside and outside
- Visa, and to distill complex concepts into layman terms to create compelling presentations that are easily understood.
What will also help:
- Excellent collaborative and inter-personal skills.
- Highly proficient written and spoken communication.
- Highly developed analytical, strategic-thinking, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Digitally-aware, curious and passionate about the transformative power of technology.
- Client-facing experience, ideally with financial institutions and fintechs, with a focus on solutioning and leading cross-functional teams on project management for timely implementation.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the evolving visa/travel restrictions in place, we are currently only able to extend offers to candidates with the right to work in Singapore. We are keeping the situation under close review and will adjust accordingly should the restrictive measures be lifted.