Security Operations Specialist / Security Analyst
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Cloud Security Operations Specialist, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
Fraedom develops a global SaaS platform empowering organisations to better manage their business spend. Early in 2018, Fraedom became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Visa – one of the world's most advanced payment processing networks.
You will be an active participant in the continuous improvement of Fraedom’s security posture and business agility and be a part of the wider Security Operations team. To achieve this, you will be working closely with Fraedom operations and application security specialists. This will involve managing security requirements, triaging and confirming potential vulnerabilities and monitoring systems for potential incidents.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Assist in developing operational process and procedures to appropriately analyse, escalate, and remediate critical information security incidents.
- Partner audits, ISAE3402, PCI DSS, ISO 27001.
- Monitoring of public vulnerability disclosure channels for relevant technologies
- You will plan and deliver key initiatives that help improve Fraedom’s security posture production operations and services. Ensuring that processes and services are reviewed and optimised.
Thinking about careers differently...
At Visa, we are passionate to offer our employees compelling career growth opportunities. As such, even if you do not have experience of this function there could be skills or experiences, which would transfer well. For this role, the key skills required are:
- Experience with Public Cloud - Azure, Amazon AWS
- Experience maintaining secure networks through configuration and management of typical security devices, like:
- MFA solutions
- File Integrity Monitoring
- Load Balancers
- Endpoint Security
- Vulnerability Management tools
- Experience of using SIEM tools for forensic analysis and identification of anomalies
- Working with Managed Infrastructure providers (ticketing systems and project activity coordination)
- Experience supporting systems across multiple time zones.
- Windows server configuration and hardening; particularly:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008|2012|2016
- Microsoft Active Directory Services
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008|2014|2017
- IIS 7.5 and later
- Experience with cryptography i.e. PKI, PGP, SSH, SSL/TLS, SAML.
- Exposure to PCI DSS requirements and control management.
- Experience with Vulnerability scanners
- Knowledge of Security principles, techniques, and technologies
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.