Sr. Software Engineer - MS Dynamics CRM
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa is currently seeking for a Senior MS Dynamics professional with CRM migration experience. The candidate will act as a technical SME for customer and internal teams on Dynamics CRM projects (implementations, customizations, migrations, and more). The individual may be responsible for one or more aspects of the project including migration of platforms, extending Dynamics CRM, simple to complex customizations, UI/backend development, and more. Other responsibilities include project management, configuration, data, and support. The candidate must be extremely detail-oriented, have the ability to multitask, be meticulously organized, and be able to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced environment
- Design and develop solutions for our business partners using Microsoft CRM Dynamics. Responsibilities include the creation of conceptual approach, technical analysis, fit-gap assessment, design, development, unit testing, deploy and support activities.
- Work closely with the Project Management Office and various business stakeholders to drive and/or facilitate development of requirements, specifications, and use cases for assigned projects.
- Able to work on multiple projects and initiatives with different/competing timelines and demands.
- Engage with and support the various business organizations to deliver projects and provide support services. Lead collaboration activities with business partners on requirements elaboration, workflow design, configuration, and business re-engineering.
- Manage and collaborate with product vendors and systems integrators on delivery of solutions. Work with delivery partners to review and finalize technical specifications, code review, version management, and implementation related activities.
- Collaborate with business partners on user acceptance testing.
- Work with limited direction, usually within a complex environment, to drive delivery of solutions and meet service levels.
- Collaborate across global businesses and technology organizations, providing sound business analysis, process, and change leadership.
- Mentor junior developers in following best practices.
- Advising customers on best practices for CRM, development or integration processes
- Writing technical specifications for planned work.
- Creating data migration and integration mappings.
- Installing MS Dynamics and its related components.
- Building the relevant forms, screens, and views, as well as workflows and reports around the customer needs for an interface.
- Hands on familiarity working with Azure DevOps module and working in an Agile framework
- Guiding projects along through daily communications with the customer or project manager.
- Regularly communicating with the customer on the status of the issue resolution.
- Support the application post go-live during system setting and fix applications issues not necessarily related to code.
Must have experiences:
- Experience with CRM Tools implementation, specifically, Microsoft CRM Dynamics and other related components.
- 5 years or more of relevant experience in application development (e.g., software development/engineering delivery, development and implementation, delivery and design).
- Extensive experience with designing and building integrations to/from Siebel/Salesforce using web services.
- Experience in building complex database queries and procedures.
- Well versed with the overall technical architecture of Dynamics CRM.
- Well versed with different versions of .NET Framework, WPF, C# programming, Silverlight, Dynamics CRM SDK, Mobile Express, SQL Server.
- Developing and deploying unmanaged Dynamics Solutions.
- Customizing built-in entities such as Accounts.
- Building Dynamics add-ins using .NET.
- Creating and customizing Dynamics forms.
- Creating and maintaining Dynamics business processes and workflows.
- Strong conceptual and analytic skills. Ability to design and build complex algorithms.
- Experience in evaluating business requirements and turning them into technical designs.
- Ability to work with teams in multiple geographical locations and time zones.
- Experience with analytic techniques including process modeling, requirements elaboration, data modeling, and business use case and user interface prototyping.
- Business knowledge in the areas of contact center operations is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate effectively with a broad group of stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science or Engineering discipline; Master Degree preferred.
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind –
making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone
everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the
entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart
of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a
pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is
capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and
businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of
cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners
around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global
economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup,
celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have
a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa
offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is
fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on
delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over
the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories
in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco