GO SHARE Global Product Marketing
- Foster City, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
SMB Solutions Marketing
- Lead SMB marketing campaign executions across applicable regions, partnering with regional marketing teams.
- Partnering across product teams to lead and develop marketing and sales enablement content to help drive engagement through our issuer and acquirer clients.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Operations team to create scalable, turnkey program elements, e.g., SMB targeted campaigns and communications
- Develop SMB user journeys product content engagement strategies, including website and gated content on Visa.com
- Plan, coordinate and execute product education webinars targeting clients and partners.
- Lead measurement and reporting of campaigns and tactics: Measurement and reporting at global level and assist regions with their own campaign measurement.
This is a six month go share at 50% time.
- Bachelor’s degree required/MBA preferred
- 5+ years progressively responsible business experience, with majority in communications or marketing roles that involved B2B campaign strategy, planning and execution, including bringing new products to market
- Strong strategic thinker with a results orientation who approaches any challenge with thoughtfulness, drive, and appropriate urgency
- Audience-focused mindset, with a demonstrated track record of discovering key insights
- Strong executive presence with highly effective written and verbal communication skills including the ability to present with impact
- A great team member who adds energy, ideas and fun to our team and corporate culture
- Strong planning, organizational and problem solving skills
- Global sensibilities and an empathetic outlook to work well with other markets and cultures around the world
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.