Small Business Customer Success Representative
- Lehi, UT, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Small Business Customer Success Representative will primarily focus on increasing engagement and driving growth among our Small Business accounts on the CyberSource platform. The position will work closely with the Director of Customer Success to ensure appropriate communication flows to our merchants while improving business relationships. The primary goal is to retain and grow the relationships with these customers. There will also be a heavy focus on upselling new products and growing revenue to achieve targets.
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated passion for Customer Success and Relationship Management
- Demonstrated Account Management or Sales/Upselling experience
- Ability to collaborate and work cross functionally with Sales, Customer Support, Marketing
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with customers and strong telephone, and written etiquette skills
- Strong financial acumen and salesmanship with the ability to think creatively
- Strong organization and time management skills
- A positive attitude while being hyper-organized and comfortable multi-tasking
- Experience based “Issue Resolution” skills that facilitate dialogue across multiple contacts
- Ability to deal with customers in a manner that shows sensitivity and tact
- 2 or more years of work experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of the bankcard industry including issuing, acquiring, transaction processing, eCommerce, Card Present, Card Not Present and ACH processing preferred but not required
- Experience working with systems such as Tableau and Salesforce
- Knowledge of referral and reseller partner models
- Previous experience managing relationships with Fortune 1000 companies
- Own revenue target for both retention and upsell/growth for portfolio
- Handle a high volume of inbound emails and phone calls. Evaluate the nature of the inquire and determine the appropriate response and course of action
- Organize, prioritize, and manage high volume account questions regarding account pricing overviews, upsell opportunities, service overviews, high level technical inquiries
- Establish a strong working relationship with merchants and act as a resource for all aspects of the CyberSource platform
- Coordinate with Account Executive and Inside Sales for a proper hand-off of newly signed accounts and work with Customer Support to troubleshoot and ensure timely resolution of technical issues.
- Take initiative to develop skills by staying current on industry trends, product knowledge, competitive landscape, and new company developments
- Deliver on key business metrics including upsell opportunities and revenue growth, profitability, and any at risk business.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work up to 10% of the time
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.