Staff SW Engineer (Mobile)- Business Solutions
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa Business Solutions Product Development team is part of Visa’s Data Products Development organization and is responsible for designing, developing and managing 20+ applications and services for Visa’s Business Solutions line of products. Our range of products include data processing, business intelligence, data mining, and B2B payments solutions.
Visa is seeking a Staff Software Engineer, a senior mobile app developer for the Business Solution Product Development team based out of Bangalore.
- Design and develop critical systems with high-availability and high performance.
- Design, code and integrate native Mobile apps and restful APIs with different application components.
- Interested in Innovation and ideation. Contribute to development of new products by building quick POCs and converting ideas into real products.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to junior team members of the team.
- Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders to deliver high quality products and services that meet business requirements and exceeds expectations while applying the latest available tools and technology.
- Have a passion for delivering zero defect code.
- Help developer efficiencies by utilizing Continuous Integration/Development tools, test automation frameworks and other related items.
- Effectively communicate status, issues, and risks in a precise and timely manner
- Work in Agile/Scrum teams and follow the guidelines.
- Create documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Collaborate with global and virtual teams on software development.
- Identify opportunities for future enhancements and refinements to products, technology, standards, best practices and development methodologies.
- 8+ years of relevant experience with software design, architecture and development life cycle.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or related engineering discipline.
- 2+ years of Native Mobile App Development experience with Android and/or iOS.
- Mandatory experience with Microservices, restful APIs development using Java and Springboot or other frameworks.
- High level design and architecture experience in Mobile and Microservice areas.
- Proficient in GIT/Stash, Maven, Jenkins etc.
- Passionate about delivering zero defect code that meet or exceed the proposed defect SLA and have high sense of accountability for quality and timeliness.
- Ability to deliver on multiple projects and manage priorities based on changing directions
- Leading a module/team or mentoring experience will be a plus.
- Excellent presentation, collaboration and communication skills required.
- Experience being part of a Agile/Scrum team and following processes.
- Knowledge of both iOS and Android will be a big plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.