Card Acceptance Marketing Specialist
- Paris, France
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
Visa Managed Services
Visa Managed Services is a new initiative undertaken by Visa Consulting & Analytics, providing clients with the benefit of Visa expertise by placing dedicated, knowledgeable resources into our client sites. This strategic initiative will bring value to our clients by ensuring the execution of long-term projects, or through managing an augmented Visa capability deployed with built-in quality assurance, governance and tools that will enhance success chances.
The VMS Card Acceptance Specialist will be responsible for running marketing activities in Banks Members of Visa on payment acceptance solutions on a daily basis, covering various marketing functions including:
- Definition of a POS terminal application to propose a very efficient payment device. The global line of POS terminal is composed of different models such as Retail, MiniPOS, SoftPOS,
- Selection of remote solutions for public tenders or demands (ticketing, acceptance solutions for merchandising platform),
- Offer proposal for the equipment of head office in terms of acceptance devices,
- Promotion of Visa acceptance solutions.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Develop actionable Marketing proposals, leveraging Visa's many assets and own personal expertise (including but not limited to research and data insights, payment trends, brand and sponsorship assets, creative origination, digital marketing solutions, local and global best practices)
- Coordinate technical specifications to develop an acceptance solution with the Visa Team
- Coordinate user acceptance tests and homologation on the acceptance solutions to be implemented
- Develop and share co-marketing use cases and best practices, to guide and inspire Clients and the wider Visa organisation
- Act as the entry point for all requests from Visa and Members bank concerning payment acceptance.
- Experience in Visa Payment acceptance solutions/services: remote payments and face-to-face payments (POS Terminal),
- Marketing skills to help define and promote the payment acceptance solutions,
- Strong bank card acceptance experience (retail, ecomm)
- Ability to collaborate with and influence multiple stakeholders internally (matrix, global organization) and externally (Clients)
- Working in highly regulated industries
- Analytical mind-set and experience working as an analyst highly desired
- Strong project management skills
- High level of marketing experience in banking sector
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.