Business Development Manager – Visa Consulting & Analytics
- Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa is looking for an individual to join our consulting and analytics practice and play a key role developing and delivering high impact projects with primarily focus in Chile, as well as other South Cone markets including Argentina, Bolivia, Paraguay and Uruguay. The potential candidate will proactively engage with Visa clients (including issuers, acquirers, merchants, processors, fintechs), by delivering and implementing projects and solutions with issuers, acquirers and merchants. This person will develop initiatives to promote sustainable and profitable growth, thereby ensuring that Visa is both the preferred brand and unique business partner.
Potential engagements could include portfolio management diagnostics, authorization optimization strategies, assessments of digital product and marketing programs, development of new products with implementation roadmaps, optimizing client customer servicing processes and overall economics and profitability, among others.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Foster new consulting initiatives and contribute to closing engagement by identifying potential opportunities with clients
- Produce insights and analyses to improve client performance, drive understanding of client issues and provide strategic guidance for client priorities
- Manipulate and analyze large data sets (industry and Visa) to determine meanings insights and recommendations for clients
- Build new solutions, toolkits, best practice documents and consulting approach that can be applied across VCA practice
- Lead and assure implementation of consulting projects with clients, following-up key measures and impact of recommendations through KPIs
- Partner with peers in other functional areas (e.g., marketing, sales, risk, innovation) and across global/regional teams to execute projects in ways that leverage the breadth and depth of Visa’s resources
Incumbents applying for the role should be self-motivated, highly analytic individuals who will deliver strategic thought leadership, problem diagnostics and high impact solutions to support client’s growth and performance. Candidates must be able to develop enduring, strategic relationships with clients and across the Visa organization.
- Bachelor's degree required – MBA preferred
- 4 to 6 years of management or business consulting (with relevant industry experience in financial services/payment), retail banking/cards management experience
- Problem solving ability with strategic focus on influencing ROI. Understanding of card issuers' P&L and critical factors in driving profitability a plus
- Previous exposure to digital banking and/or digital commerce will be considered an added value
- Technology mindset, digitally curious, up-to-date with digital and technology literature are highly desired
- Deep experience in credit risk and/or fraud risk a plus
- Self-motivated, results oriented individual with the ability to handle numerous projects concurrently
- Excellent communication, story-telling and E2E presentation skills (specially by designing, building and showcasing project results packages and delivery materials)
- Great team player
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law