Client Support Analyst
- Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
Visa Payments Limited is a fast-growing division of Visa Direct, created out of Visa Payments Limited Plc which was acquired by Visa in May 2019. The business is focused on developing Visa’s cross-border pay through account product using its industry leading Banking network.
By joining one of our teams at Visa Payments Limited, you’ll be part of an exciting high growth, business, helping to shape the global payments experience.
If you think you could support Visa Payments Limited as a Client Support Analyst we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
As a Client Support analyst, you will be delivering “best in class” first line support to our client base of Financial institutions, Money Transfer Organisations and Corporates who use Visa Payments Limited services to send money throughout the globe. Based in the Philippines, your primary responsibility will be to provide support to our existing and upcoming APAC clients, while providing an “out of business hours” support to our clients based in the Americas and Europe as part of our global support function stationed in London, New York and Manila.
The Client Support team sits within the Payment and Service Operations department and is responsible for the first line support of Visa Payments Limited client enquiries.
What we expect of you, day to day.
· Provision of telephone, email and portal-based support to Visa Payments Limited’s client base
· Register, investigate and diagnose a variety of payment and service related incidents and requests
· Ensure all incident & request related actions / activities and communications are accurately recorded in the case management system
· Manage all incidents and requests in accordance with Visa Payments Limited’s policies, procedures, and contractual commitments
· Take ownership of incidents/requests and manage through to resolution by working closely with internal stakeholders and Visa Payments Limited’s global network of vendors & partners; escalating more complex queries where appropriate
· Keep our clients regularly informed of the status and progress of open requests in line with SLAs/OLAs and manage expectations accordingly
· Completion of a range of routine operational activities in support of team or client objectives
· Build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues, clients and partners
What we’re after…
· Must have experience providing 1st or 2nd line B2B service/support to Bank, financial institutions or fintech clients and have at least 1 years experienced working within a function that solely or primarily concerned with delivery of payment services / support
· Must have experience investigating and resolving incidents and enquiries.
· Demonstratable capability to resolve service issues at 1st line / First contact
· Must have experience using ticket / case management systems to exclusively manage workload / customer enquiries
· Excellent (English) written and verbal communication skills
· Must convey a friendly, yet professional manner
· You are committed to delivering a “best in class” client experience
· You are an analytical and methodical problem solver with a high attention to detail
· You are collaborative and capable of working with closely with others to deliver results
· You can build rapport and develop / sustain effective professional relationships
· You are self-motivated, organised with excellent time management skills
· Ideally, you will have a detailed knowledge of cross-border and/or local ACH payments principles / rules / operating practices / industry norms
· Ideally you have a solid understand of FX (Foreign Exchange) concepts and processes
· Ideally you have previous exposure to SWIFT messaging standards and understand the core message types and usages
WHAT YOU GET FOR WORKING AT VISA:
- Fun, rewarding work environment with on-site cafeteria, unlimited beverages and game room.
- Healthcare benefit on Day 1
- Education Assistance Program, Fitness/Health Club Subsidy and Outpatient Entitlement (Prescribed medication).