Office Management Intern or Working Student (m/f/d)
- Munich, Germany
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
As working student (15 - 20 hours per week) or intern (30 hours per week) in our office management team, you will collaborate closely with our office manager to ensure our Munich office is well maintained and presented. We want our customers to feel welcome and employees to have the best working conditions possible.
- Be the first contact person for employees and guests, effectively handling reception, mail, and phone lines
- Prepare conference rooms and ensure tidiness of the office
- Manage stock of office supplies and keep updated records and files
- Be always updated on Visa’s office policies (including Covid-19 procedures, etc.)
- Troubleshoot emergencies, do research, arrange for repairs and run errands where necessary
- Students pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree with a graduation date in 2021 or later
- Strong communications skills, specifically, the absence of repeated grammatical or typographical errors, clear and concise written and spoken communications, and communications that demonstrate professional judgment.
- Fluency in German and English (oral and written)
- Ability to take on challenges and address problems head-on
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Highly driven, resourceful and results oriented
- Multi-tasker and an organizational talent
- Solid knowledge of MS Office
- 20-30 / week
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.