Manager, Account Support Center -Global Services
- Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Manager role of ASC –Global Services is responsible for providing leadership, oversight, and direction to ASC Global Services staff, ensuring that team members have the information, tools, and resources needed to deliver exceptional results to internal and external customers. The role requires a keen insight into support trends and best practices, and calls for deep collaboration and partnership with business leadership across Client Services, Sales, Product, and other organizations within Visa.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee team consisting of Program Coordinators and other Account Servicing personnel, providing ongoing guidance and direction to support the dynamic and evolving nature of Visa’s products and services.
- Provide regular coaching and feedback to team members in order to optimize performance and engagement. Act as mentor and coach to support and strengthen their development and provide guidance to help support short and long-term employee career goals.
- Collaborate with global peers to identify and document hand-offs and support needs associated with ASC Global Services and Account Support responsibilities. Educate internal teams in preparation for support.
- Meet regularly with regional peers and other key stakeholders to obtain visibility into support trends, initiatives, operational issues, or other activities that may affect the business unit. Assess and plan for future staffing needs to ensure that adequate resources are in place to meet demand.
- Foster deep partnerships with CS, Sales, and Product peers. Loop into the Annual Operational Planning process for prioritization of funding and resources, proving detailed business rationale and ROI to ensure that staff additions and tool enhancements receive proper prioritization and funding.
- Drive team to optimize workflows, communication, and hand-offs associated with the various products and programs that this team supports. Ensure that team documentation is created and updated.
- Champion efforts to improve support tools, providing the business rationale needed to secure funding and prioritization of new and enhanced tools and functionality.
- Ensure that internal and Client-facing documentation is maintained and updated as systems or applications change, or as new initiatives or support needs are introduced.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of experience in managing teams working in payment systems or similar environment.
- Experience leader in successfully leading teams responsible for implementing new process and supporting complex programs involving extensive change management.
- Expert understanding of payment industry and standards like BID, BINS, Authorization, Clearing and Settlement is an advantage
- High-level knowledge of Visa’s core platforms as well as implementation, certification, and configuration processes is a plus
- Servant Leadership mindset and approach; champion for staff and the client.
- Executive-level interpersonal and communication skills, and proven ability to collaborate and negotiate with and influence customers and staff at all levels.
- Analytical mindset with an ability to question status-quo and generate innovative ideas.
- Self-starter and a role model with a proven ability to achieve results and lead an effective, high-functioning team.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in and we embrace inclusion and diversity of thought. We are committed to creating the kind of workplace where you want to be and we can facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements for you.