Associate Program Coordinator
- Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of innovators who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Global Account Support Center (ASC) works with issuers, acquirers, processors, merchants and Visa Internal worldwide to develop and deliver support for all Visa related transactions, information and operations. This includes day-to-day operations and product support, back office support and customer performance reporting using Visa tools.
This is a junior level professional role with progressive responsibility as experience grows. This role serves as a functional/technical specialist for the ASC Team and will be working independently with guidance provided in complex and unconventional situations.
This role administers the business processes related to client onboarding, reporting, and ongoing management of client and users that the ASC Team caters to.
- Manage activities and requests for support and information in Microsoft Dynamics.
- Manage enrollment and client set-up process by closely coordinating with clients, Visa Account Executives and other internal organization as needed.
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot problems and clearly identify complexity for proper and timely escalation.
- Provide global support during US/LAC/EU/AP/CEMEA business hours as needed.
- Perform work with a high degree of excellence and accuracy, maintaining and fulfilling service level objectives with best practice and process applied.
- Identify key process improvement and opportunities based on inquiry trends and any operational pain-points and improve service delivery.
- Manage documentation in SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics, and other data repositories.
- Build and enhance positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Outlook and Shared Mailbox
- MS Office (SharePoint, MS Teams, Office)
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Visa Online and other internal tools
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required and 3 year’s relevant work experience.
- Fundamental knowledge of Visa’s ecosystem, business processes and system services.
- Must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines for assigned work.
- Must be comfortable “thinking outside of the box” and demonstrating innovative thinking as well as smart risk taking.
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team. Ability to prioritize effectively and multi-task under strict deadlines.
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrated success in customer relationship management.
- Excellent English verbal, written, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
- Ability to support Visa Clients during US/EU/AP/CEMEA business hours as needed.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.