- Miami, FL, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Come join Visa to be the steward of one on the leading Brands in the world. As CXM and Integrated Client Marketing Leader, you will be on charge of developing and implementing marketing techniques to drive business result. This role will be responsible to ensure flawless CXM Strategy and Implementation for clients as well to develop end-to-end marketing execution, analyzing and interpreting data to provide insight and support strategic business decisions.
- Manage marketing projects and end to end campaigns on behalf of clients, leveraging their own channels and working with Global Capabilities team leveraging Visa’s tech stack
- Developing strategies for testing all aspects of a CRM making sure the most effective approach is always taken. Experience Driving and managing the implementation of a CRM Platform
- Implement AB testing and messaging experiments, refining strategies of funnel based on lead to close conversions
- Provide reporting and analysis on CRM data for internal and external clients.
- Build best-in-class co-marketing plans that support business goals for both Visa and its clients
- Experience working with different type of stakeholders, including agencies, clients and multifunctional teams
- Evolve digital marketing for clients seeking for new opportunities of growth and innovation, bringing Visa’s knowledge and expertise to top clients.
- Travel Requirements
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Marketing, communication, design or related areas.
- A minimum of10-12 years of work experience in: Marketing, digital media and innovation. Specifically proven experience as CRM manager or similar role
- Experience with Google Analytics, DV360, social, web, tech platforms and proven experience working with CRM tools such as Adobe campaign, Eloqua and others.
- Proven experience in media planning and execution. Advanced understanding of interdependencies between Paid, Owned and Earned channels.
- Knowledge of online marketing methods and best practices.
- An ability to manage marketing projects end-to-end and Proven experience in client facing interactions, engaging with clients and stakeholders from different countries within the Latin America region preferable.
- Innovation-driven mindset, digitally curious, up-to-date with digital and technology trends.
- Fluency in Spanish and English. Portuguese is a plus.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law