Vice President, Contact Center Operations
- Austin, TX, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Client Services provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. In addition to supporting client implementation of Visa products and services globally, Client Services is also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization and clients, including: Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing and configuration, and client tools. The team also provides support for Visa’s DPS, CyberSource and Authorize.net businesses. Across time zones and borders, we provide clients with a comprehensive set of services including on-behalf-of contact center support to the end consumer and merchant. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
The VP Global Contact center operations executive will lead a best in class integrated, modern and sophisticated client experience where associates are empowered and fully engaged. This leader will identify, design, and implement process improvement interventions to maximize organizational effectiveness and efficiency to drive performance and deliver an exceptional experience. The leader will work closely with the product, IT, compliance and contact center operation leaders to achieve well defined business goals.
The VP Global Contact Operations leader reports to the SVP Global contact center. The VP leads the workforce planning, quality management, strategic initiatives and operation support teams. These teams work in various locations around the globe.
- Design, implement, and a lead world class, high performing, consumer facing, customer service operations in support of Visa’s online/ecommerce initiatives and self-service strategy
- Partner with the contact center operations leader to consistently achieve key business metrics (service levels, AHT, shrinkage etc.)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Keen focus on continuous improvement and challenging the status quo to influence teams to improve the client experience in the most cost-effective manner.
- Ensure that the right people are in place and that agents are high energy and can reinvent the call centers into a digitally and socially focused operation.
- Act as ambassador and spokesperson to the DPS business units and all of consumer and merchant support services (communicating progress, challenges, and opportunities identified by the function.
- Ensure timely and effective resolution of client issues, collaborating with other functional groups as needed, and consistent with client support metrics
- Focus on positioning the team to meet revenue targets, client satisfaction, consumer satisfaction, operating margin, and unit cost
- Work with Product teams in designing the servicing elements of ecommerce products, will work with sales and account management teams in selling Visa’s products and securing contracts, and will lead operations in delivery against service commitments
- Work hand in hand with GCC Contact Center team and finance to manage the global contact center operation budget.
- Demonstrated track record of developing Business strategies based on business objectives and executing programs that deliver measurable business results.
- Establishes a robust business continuity plan to support COVID-19 working conditions.
- 12 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 10 years of experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 8 years of work experience with a PhD
- BA or BS required, Master’s degree preferred
- 10-15 years of contact center operations experience or equivalent a must
- 10 years of progressively responsible experience in an operation, business analysis, finance or statistics environment
- 10+ years demonstrated people management experience
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 20% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.