Vice President, Global Partner Management
- Austin, TX
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Client Services provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. In addition to supporting client implementation of Visa products and services globally, Client Services is also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization and clients, including: Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing and configuration, and client tools. The team also provides support for Visa’s DPS, CyberSource and Authorize.net businesses. Across time zones and borders, we provide clients with a comprehensive set of services including on-behalf-of contact center support to the end consumer and merchant. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
The Vice President, Global Partner Management leads the Visa Partner Management organization whose primary role is to manage the relationship and performance of Visa outsourced contact centers. The outsource partners support Visa services, including: Concierge Services, Card Benefits and Promotions. The team supports contact centers across the globe in the APAC, EU, CEMEA, LAC, and NA regions. The Vice President, Global Partner Management establishes the outsourcing strategy for Visa Contact Centers and works with Product and other internal stakeholders to ensure we meet the needs of clients, merchants, and customers. As this is a new organization within the Visa Client Services team, the VP, Global Partner Management will need to organize a new team, establish new outsourcing processes, and communicate with internal stakeholders and product owners.
The successful candidate will be a hands on leader that understands contact center operations, sourcing and excellent at holding third party vendors accountable with metrics.
- Leads the Global Partner Management Organization, defining and deploying partner management and service implementation strategies. The strategies preserve Visa, clients and merchants’ expertise while delivering effective, efficient consultative support and project management that aligns to business goals and objectives.
- Maintains partner management strategy, ensuring services remain competitive and meet client, merchant and customer needs.
- Drive change and evolve the outsource client, merchant, and customer service support model to meet future business needs using regional and global resources.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction on new outsource onboarding and ongoing performance
- Provides thought leadership and strategic guidance during the solution development process to ensure all necessary tools, processes, procedures and staff are in place to support a successful client, merchant, and customer support.
- Collaborate with internal functions including training, workforce management, quality assurance, business intelligence, sales, project managers and other internal stakeholders.
- Development and refinement of the outsourced operations model to ensure key metrics are achieved to exceed client, merchant, and customer expectations.
- Negotiate contracts with partners to support Visa contact centers.
- Implementation and launch of new outsourced relationships in conjunction with internal Visa teams.
- Internal and external escalation point for partner performance.
- Recognized as the Visa authority for all existing and new outsourced contact center relationships.
- Provides functional leadership for all outsourced operational activities for Visa contact centers including the cross functional delivery of client services.
- Provides leadership to direct reports and senior management to ensure effective resolution of operational and business issues, as well as strategic shifts in support methodologies to align with regional industry and business needs.
- Builds a strong and cohesive team by providing leadership, setting the strategic vision, coaching, and applying working knowledge of Visa products, systems and procedures. Ensures employee engagement through development strategy, rewards and recognition, communication of key initiatives and cultivating leadership principles.
- Ensures that the Partner Management organization provides leadership and consulting related to global clients/markets to internal stakeholder organizations including Product, Client Services, Sales, and Technology teams.
- Establishes and fosters relationships with clients, merchants and internal stakeholders at all levels of staff and senior management.
- 12 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 10 years of experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 8 years of work experience with a PhD
- 15+ years of operations management or partner management related services expertise and experience in managing a global team in a BPO operation environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required, graduate degree/MBA preferred.
- Proven record in leading and driving global outsourced teams to achieve and exceed established goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong business relationships with internal and external stakeholders at senior and executive management levels.
- Experience shaping and delivering professional services delivery strategy.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to scrutinize and communicate metrics, key performance indicators, and service levels to internal stakeholders and clients.
- Experience in driving a performance-based metric organization, team efficiencies, and balancing workload productivity across multiple sites.
- Proficient in call center metrics and how to improve efficiencies and performance.
- Exceptional customer centric approach with internal and external customers.
- Exceptional organizational skills - ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal skills, customer orientation, team interaction, problem solving and multi-tasking skills required.
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work up to 25% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.