Visa Junior Consultant Program
- London, UK
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa Consulting and Analytics (VCA) drives tangible, impactful and financial results for Visa clients. Drawing on our expertise in strategy consulting, data analytics, brand management, marketing, operations and technology, VCA solves strategic problems and identifies opportunities for Visa’s issuers, acquirers and merchants.
As a starter on our new Junior Consultant Program, you will support the VCA Europe team that works transversally across the region (to deliver projects for Visa clients in the payments domain. You will support the Consultants towards the team’s goals and assists in the delivery of detailed data gathering, analysis and insight.
To help you succeed, we’ll provide a full training curricular delivered over across a mix of classroom based and digital learning experiences. We’ll progress your business acumen, and support the development of soft skills in networking, executive presence and personal brand. You’ll receive meaningful exposure to senior leaders and social events with your fellow graduates. Our goal is to unleash your full potential with the world of opportunity Visa can offer at your fingertips.
Visa Europe is home to a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our campaign YOUniqueness, Accepted Everywhere is all about allowing our team to unleash the talent and potential that is uniquely their own. We’re looking for the next generation of change-agents – dreamers and creatives - who are fascinated by new technology and want to be empowered to change the way business is done.
Therefore, our requirements are few:
- To join our new Junior Consultant program we are looking for fresh university graduates or consultants at the start of their career who may have amassed some work experience already at a consulting or professional services firm.
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor's level degree
- Able to join our program launch in January 2021
- Strong appetite for learning about technology and customers
- Passionate about what you do and fired up about the opportunity to change the way the world pays
- Creative with a unique point of view and perspective
- Possess a high level of professionalism and leadership skills to build business relationships, trust and respect with business partners and suppliers
- Strong team player, self-motivated and the ability to work independently at coordinating cross functional activities, obtain buy-in and elevate issues appropriately
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.