Client Consulting Manager, Visa Consulting & Analytics
- São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa Consulting & Analytics (VCA) team is looking for an individual to join our consulting practice and play a key role developing and delivering consulting projects and solutions for Visa’s merchant and acquires clients in Brazil. The potential candidate will be based in São Paulo developing and implementing projects and solutions for merchants and acquires.
Potential engagements could include assessment of value proposition for merchants, merchant and acquires business diagnostics and benchmarks for most important KPI’s, merchant and acquire analytics, marketing programs, development of new products with implementation roadmaps, optimizing client customer servicing processes, among others.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Create recommendations to drive new customers for merchants and acquires
- Optimize loyalty program for clients
- Benchmarking and KPI´s to help merchant and acquires sales process enhancements
- Establish a customer journey framework for specific merchant categories
- Collaborate in consulting initiatives and contribute to closing engagement by identifying potential opportunities with clients
- Develop frameworks, approaches, solutions and recommendations that effectively and efficiently address the most impactful opportunities and challenges.
- Produce insights and analyses to improve client performance, drive understanding of client issues and provide strategic guidance for client priorities across the payment P&L
- Ability to effectively analyze large data sets (industry and Visa) to determine meanings insights and recommendations for clients
- Build new solutions, toolkits, best practice documents and consulting approach that can be applied across VCA practice
- Incumbents applying for the role should be motivated, analytic individuals who will deliver strategic thought leadership, problem diagnostics and high impact solutions to support the client’s growth and performance. Candidates must be able to develop enduring, strategic relationships with clients and across the Visa organization.
- Bachelor's degree required, ideally in quantitative field (e.g. engineering, mathematics, science) and/or business administration.
- MBA preferred
- +8 years of relevant industry experience in a leading commercial brand or management consulting (with relevant industry experience in retail/acquirer/financial services/payment), or retail banking/cards management experience
- Substantial problem solving ability with strategic focus on impacting ROI
- Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor
- Self-motivated, results oriented individual with the ability to handle numerous projects concurrently
- Multi-functional project management and strategy development skills; ability to manage deliverables - and to coordinate, collaborate, and demonstrate results to other Visa divisions, financial institutions, merchants, and potential alliance partners
- Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills
- Team player
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law