Sr. Accessibility Test engineer -Cybs
- Austin, TX, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays
We at Visa, dream of a future where it's easy to pay and be paid. Across the planet. Where ever. Whenever. Securely. Easily. We have a great toolbox of leadership technologies including Cybersource and Authorize.net. Together, we are building leading edge full-service Payment Management solutions combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems. We are looking for a senior Accessibility test engineer.
The Senior accessibility test Engineer will play a pivotal role in our Merchant & Acquiring Processing department. In this mission critical role, it's an opportunity to look at Accessibility guidelines and see how to incorporate these as part of process. The responsibilities also include gathering and clarifying accessibility requirements, facilitating communication with other groups within the organization, and guiding product workflows. It is an opportunity to learn, lead and work on accessbility needs for all Merchant & Acquiring Processing applications.
- Experience writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design documents.
- Must have experience in a technical capacity and quality methodology/release process/testing techniques in order to provide guidance and leadership to junior team members is required.
- Must have experience testing in an AGILE environment and should have exposure to testing environment migration, DB and infrastructure/system upgrades.
- Continuous Integration, Code/Test coverage working in different methodologies is a plus.
- Must have proactive and strong communications to work well across teams.
- 3 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 or more years of work experience or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Knowledge of accessibility guidelines with WCAG principles. Knowledge of accessibility tool sets like Accessibility insights, deque AXE etc.
- 4-8 of experience working in technology industry with experience in coding and testing applications.
- 2-3 Years of experience working with UI/UX automation with Selenium, multi-browser testing is a must.
Work Hours This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Travel Requirements This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
EEO Statement Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law