Associate Operations Analyst, Licensing – Workflow Lead
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Client Services provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we bring the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
Global Configuration and Licensing ensures the integrity of the payment system and supports Visa clients in the development of their electronic payment business. Licensing grants client licenses and conducts initial client onboarding and due diligence checks. Also, Licensing maintains client lifecycle updates including sponsorship change, legal name change, ownership change, license upgrades and downgrades; and manages client BINs and other numerics for their Visa programs and services.
What the Analyst does at Visa:
The Workflow Lead is a key role on the team, acting as a productivity multiplier, by using judgment and analysis to identify, classify, and allocate work for the team, escalating as necessary. This position serves as the entry point for all Client Licensing requests, overseeing the team communication channels to analyze incoming messages and triage by responding to queries or distributing requests to the appropriate team or operational resource for action.
In this role, you are expected to:
- Manage team workflow tool (MS Dynamics), mailboxes, and team chat group (MS Teams).
- Respond to time-sensitive Level 1 requests and inquiries, such as client enquiries, non-member Business Identifier assignments, and client profile changes.
- Advise internal and external clients on issues related to Licenses, BINs, and other transactional numerics.
- Manage communication channels for Licensing resources to ensure they are up to date, client-focused and effective including InSite and Visa Online.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements, better reporting, or improved collaboration with key partners including clients.
- Execute records management and documentation archiving requirements for important client documents.
- Support monitoring and quality assessment programs and various internal audits as assigned.
- Alert leadership to issues requiring extra level of customer service attention.
- Build awareness of Licensing programs, rules, policies and processes with targeted audiences.
Why this is important to Visa:
The role collaborates across the organization and with external stakeholders to achieve business objectives. If required, this role escalates issues and works with line management within Visa and the Client organization to make decisions that bring needed resources to resolve any issues.
What you will need:
We are looking for an individual who brings a curiosity about payments, is results-driven, and client focused. As a candidate, you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- <4 years of professional experience
- Candidate is required to interact with stakeholders in US and other markets, hence the ability to speak and write English fluently is a must
· Strong customer service skills and orientation
- Ability to manage high volume of work with constant detail orientation; able to meet deadlines with quality work
- A collaborative mindset, proactively partnering with others to achieve work goals; seeking common ground when dealing with different points of view and competing priorities
What will also help:
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience in a business analyst role in software or financial services.
- Effective professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound judgment and ability to consider the broader business impact of actions, and escalating issues on a timely basis for resolution.
- Continually seeking opportunities to enhance the effectiveness of all business actions; identifying creative ways to complete and enhance work.
- Adaptability to shifting priorities and challenges to act on new ideas and work process improvements.
- Comfort working in a global environment impacted by different legal, cultural and business priorities. Able to understand how global framework works in context of addressing specific local requirements.
- Candidate will support Asian markets, the ability to communicate in an Asian language is an added advantage.
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Teams, Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
- Working knowledge of payment industry and familiarity with Visa databases and workflow tools including VCIS, MS Dynamics, etc. a plus.
Projects that you will be a part of:
This role provides consultation to clients and internal stakeholders on Visa Licenses, BINs, and numerics configurations best practices to achieve implementation of Visa products and services for new and existing Visa clients.