Office Administrator - Maternity Cover, 12 months
- Prague, Czechia
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as an Office Administrator, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
This position is a maternity cover for 24 months
What's it all about?
- General administration
- Reception; in-/outgoing correspondence and telephony services and handling of visitor system
- Organize and schedule meetings and caterings within the office – IDs, rooms, refreshments, meet and greet, provide logistics/guidance to getting to building etc.
- Contact person for all mailing, shipping
- Effective in-person, phone & email presence
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Manage relationships: vendors, service providers and landlord
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Partner with HR and line managers in regards to new hires / new joiners
- Onsite help with HR related documentation
- Coordinating movement of office and lead the discussion with facilities on locations, design
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment in respect of all health & safety regulations (Visa rules and regulation, Czech labour law)
- Point of contact for Security London / Facilities
Administration exclusive for Country Manager
- Stand-in PA for Country Manager of Czech
- Managing the executives calendar on special occasions
- Be highly proactive and take ownership to anticipate needs and adept at managing-up and downstream to ensure deliverables are met timely and accurately
- Ability to decline quickly, simply and professionally
- Understand organization and how to “get things done”
- Electronic filing, expense reporting & record keeping
- Demonstrate comfort with purchase card, occasional Purchase Order & Invoice support
- Work with other administrators in a cooperative way while representing our team – in a manner that is consistent with the Visa Leadership Principles
Thinking about careers differently...
At Visa we are passionate to offer our employees compelling career growth opportunities. As such, even if you don’t have experience of this function there could be skills or experiences which would transfer well.
For this role the key skills required are...
- Administrative experience in Office Management or Personal Assistance
- Foreign language skills (local language plus English)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels
- Flexibility and a professional/approachable appearance and helpful demeanour
- A positive, upbeat personality and excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Highest moral and ethical character
- Discretion combined with poise and professionalism in all communications
- Advanced MS Office skills and technologically savvy (Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability and openness to actively use different internal systems (e.g. Ariba, Concur, iProcurement, etc) and technology – to complete tasks
- Experience in a business-to-business, marketing or account management role within either financial services, retail or hotel sector
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.