Account Executive (Maternity Cover, 24 month FTC)
- Bratislava, Slovakia
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market-leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
What's it all about?
- Responsible to pro-actively and commercially manage and grow the business of assigned Visa clients in the Slovakia market by actively selling, promoting and securing usage of all of Visa’s applicable products and services.
- Owns the annual business/account plans for the assigned accounts, agreeing with the Country Manager what actions will be required for their product/portfolio
- Manages the product portfolio and services for these accounts, ensuring clients are provided appropriate support from Visa
- Works with clients to identify new and ongoing requirements, and actively and commercially stimulates them to innovate, introduces new products and services as appropriate
- Works closely with the assigned clients, regularly liaising with multiple key stakeholders and ensuring an ongoing quality relationship is achieved and maintained
- Is a real team player: willing to contribute and collaborate to achieve (team) results, to share knowledge & expertise and provide direction and guidance to less experienced team members
- Demonstrates good knowledge of all Visa products and services, with expert knowledge in certain areas including demonstrating the willingness for continuous learning on the job
- Expected to consultatively sell and advice this knowledge to assigned clients
What we expect of you, day to day...
- Ensure the retention of Visa’s existing business with Slovakia clients and the Banking group clients in CEE and proactively develop incremental business streams
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives
- Work alongside clients, liaising with multiple stakeholders with the aim of growing the business through collaboration, building quality, deepen relationships
- Monitor and analyse the performance of client accounts, suggesting ways to develop existing business, improve performance and grow volume.
- Identify client opportunities for new products/services enabling business improvement and growth in line with the clients’ business objectives and priorities
- Support cross functional initiatives as required
- Develop excellent knowledge of Visa products and services and understand the impact of your specialty area on client business
What's it all about?
- Fluent in Slovak and English
- Previous sales management experience in the Slovak market, preferably in banking and/or payments. Any previous Big 4 advisory experience would be an advantage to this candidate
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the payments business and/or financial services
- Commercial understanding, with the ability to identify opportunities and propose solutions
- Broad knowledge about Visa and its products and services
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels within own client business
- Have experience as, and the capacity to become, a respected and valued partner at multiple levels within the client and Visa
- Be commercially focussed and pragmatic
- Have excellent analytical skills
- Be a self-motivated employee who can work both alone and in a team
- Proven influencing, selling and negotiation skills
- Any project management proven experience (certificate) would be an additional asset
- Is expected to provide guidance and support to less experienced colleagues
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.