- São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa is looking for a talented Sr. Designer to join our Innovation team. The Visa Innovation Center consists of a team of design, research, facilitation and technology specialists. We work on exciting projects and co-creations, solving complex problems in collaboration with Visa partners. We combine Design Thinking with innovative approaches to technology to deliver insightful and actionable outcomes and concepts that help define the future of payments in Brazil and Latin America.
You'll apply design thinking and human-centered design principles while you work closely with stakeholders to conceive and design useable, feasible and engaging solutions. You'll be involved in the early stages of research and ideation and will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team through the iteration and development process. You are an accomplished designer who is fluent with digital experiences across platforms and has a design portfolio of delightful, diversified, and with results.
This job is in Visa's Innovation Studio in São Paulo, where we partner with Visa clients from across Brazil to create ground-breaking payments solutions for awesome experiences, and solve unique client problems.
- Take ownership to design and facilitate client and partner co-creation engagements for the Sao Paolo Innovation Center, including development of the process, success metrics and activity targets.
- Run Design Thinking workshops that may result in solutioning for mobile, desktop.
- Awareness and excitement for new technology innovations and user experiences, especially in Fintech.
- Build a repeatable and scalable engagement approach, encompassing the understanding of clients’ innovation agendas and unique needs for payments in Latin American region.
- Client facing experience with a focus on translating client/partner needs into meaningful problem statements, and driving collaboration outcomes.
- Experience working with multinational companies and banks.
- Facilitator and collaborator with executive experience.
- Expert in design thinking methods, prototyping, digital design and user research.
- Expert knowledge in Visual Design tools (Sketch or similar) and rapid prototyping.
- Familiar with a fast-paced environment, working with stakeholders, designers and developers.
- Possess a strong user-centered point-of-view and proven ability to communicate it.
- 7-10 yrs. experience, preferably working with consultancies and established companies.
- BA/BS in related field required. MS/MFA preferred.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law