- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Cybersecurity Analyst, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
We are seeking a Security Analyst to join the IAM Processes team within Cybersecurity. As the operations arm of the IAM Access Management, the team executes the end-to-end identity and access management activities associated with Joiner, Mover, and Leavers (JML) processes for Visa critical platforms and select applications, particularly those that are subject to regulatory requirements, i.e. SOX, SSAE-18, and PCI DSS.
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Team is responsible for securing employee access to our core applications in the most efficient, compliant and user-friendly manner, innovatively using the latest industry standards and tools. Our goal is to become the gold standard for IAM worldwide.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in all aspects of Identity and Access Management (IAM) life-cycle such as Joiner, Mover, Leaver, Conversion (JML). This includes but is not limited to On-Boarding, Off-boarding, Transfers, HR driven processes, etc.
- Administer IAM related tools such as Active Directory, QUEST Active Roles Server, OIM (Oracle Identity Management), and Sailpoint in addition to the effective use of the relevant ticketing software such as Service Now (Asknow and AskHR).
- Identify automation opportunities and assist in creating scripts to automate existing access management practices
- Provide JML related business requirements to ensure compliance with industry and company security standards.
- Complete access request processing as per pre-defined sets of procedure and within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA), resolve problem tickets and assist other security analysts as needed
- Support the execution of the monthly transfer user access review process including the daily monitoring of the mailbox and the timely resolution of the questions raised by respective stakeholders.
- Ensure that required access management procedures and documentations are kept up-to-date
- Assist in identifying audit and compliance access related issues to reduce the risk of security exposures on the support systems and applications. Additionally, work with various teams to implement the improvements
- Provide guidance and direction on access controls and IAM practices to customer.
- Exercise independent judgement with minimal direction from supervisor
- Have a global mindset and collaborate effectively within and across different teams in different time zones
- Be a self-motivated and results oriented individual with an attention to driving aggressive project timelines and schedules
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with others to achieve a high level of success
- Must be flexible and able to manage multiple tasks and priorities on very tight deadlines
Thinking about careers differently...
At Visa, we are passionate to offer our employees compelling career growth opportunities. As such, even if you do not have experience of this function there could be skills or experiences, which would transfer well. For this role, the key skills required are:
- Mid-level information security experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Power Point, Word, Excel, MS Outlook or equivalent) including the ability to perform complex data analytics
- Detailed oriented and advanced analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, Interpersonal and visual presentation skills and the ability to influence and communicate effectively
- Dynamic, hard-working and ability to meet deadlines and commitments in an environment that requires concurrent activities and frequent shifting of priorities
- A working knowledge of Information Security concepts and a strong familiarity with Technology concepts
- Understand security requirements in relation to operating systems, database systems and networking
- Ability to convey security concepts to both technical and non-technical audience
- CISSP and other comparative information security certifications are preferred
- Windows Powershell Scripting is preferred
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.