Senior Account Manager, Merchant Sales & Acquiring
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Account Executive, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What's is all about?
As part of the overall client relationship team, the role is responsible for actively managing all aspects of the Acquiring relationship with one of our Global Signature Clients, understanding their business strategy and needs and sourcing solutions to meet these needs.
This is a leadership position responsible for an experienced, client-focused team whose role is to solve client needs by building deep partnerships with the client, identifying opportunities to introduce existing Visa Products and services and developing new innovative solutions which will improve the payments experience for their customers, deliver growth and revenue.
What we expect of you day to day
- Responsible for delivery of significant revenue stream.
- Leads a small team of relationship managers.
- Navigate significant complexity across multiple products and client solutions, including complex technical arrangements within both the client and Visa solutions.
- Work closely with senior executives from the client to identify and deliver opportunities to enhance their business effectiveness and customer offerings.
- Use well developed consulting skills to lead the client Acquiring relationship, ensuring your stakeholders are provided appropriate support from Visa.
- Be accountable for prioritising conflicting and competing demand across the business to ensure Visa resources are deployed to maximum effect. Understand the impact of decisions on the wider Visa/client relationship including Issuing and Acquiring functions.
- Work with your clients to identify new and ongoing requirements, introducing existing products and services and identifying new innovative solutions which will enable them to enhance the payment experience for their customers and support growth of their business.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of the payments market, Acquiring and transaction banking which will enable you to identity new opportunities to provide your client with solutions to grow their business.
- Lead contract negotiations where required,
- Contribute to the development of innovative solutions and departmental plans.
- Build a high performing, client-centric team.
- Sales and Relationship management experience
- Knowledge and experience of the payments business and/or transactional banking financial services
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise with and influence key stakeholders up to Executive level
- Good Commercial understanding of the payments market with the ability to deliver growth by identify and implementing new solutions for your client.
- Proven influencing, selling and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop and deliver a client strategy to deepen the relationship with the client and to drive growth and revenue.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.