Senior Account Manager
- Strovolos, Cyprus
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Account Manager in Cyprus, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
Responsible for actively managing the relationship with assigned accounts in Cyprus to promote and secure use of Visa products and services, as well as for supporting the successful rollouts of new Visa Innovations, Visa products in the market and the on-boarding of new clients.
What we expect of you, day to day
- You will contribute to the annual business/account plan, execution for the assigned accounts, as to what actions will be required for their product/portfolio and take a lead in business development under the guidance and coordination of the Country Manager.
- You will manage a product portfolio or product for assigned accounts; ensuring clients are provided appropriate support from Visa.
- You will work with clients to identify new and ongoing requirements, introducing new products and services as appropriate.
- You will provide direction and guidance to less experienced team members by sharing expertise and specialist knowledge, endeavouring to break down silos and work together as “One Visa”
- Everyone is a leader at Visa, and you will be building on team’s analytical skills and business knowledge, sharing your subject matter expertise and acting in a mentorship capacity where appropriate
- You will be working closely with the assigned clients, regularly liaising with multiple key stakeholders and ensuring an ongoing quality relationship is maintained.
- You will demonstrate good knowledge of all Visa products and services, with expert knowledge in certain areas. Expected to understand the impact of their specialty area on assigned client’s business.
- You will engage with colleagues across Visa, ensuring teams such as MSS, marketing, product and consulting, is appropriately involved and informed about their client issues.
- You will be focusing on customers and stakeholders
- You will be networking and building relationships
- You will provide Excellent Customer Service
For this role the key skills required are...
- A passion for Fintech, and in particular payments
- Education to degree or equivalent professional level or equivalent practical experience
- Previous sales management experience is key, preferably in B2B
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the payments business and/or financial services
- Broad knowledge about Visa and its products and services
- Be commercially focused and pragmatic, have the ability to identify opportunities and propose solutions and experience with P&L’s
- Be a self-motivated employee who can work alone and in a team
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively as member of a team, communicate clearly with both colleagues and clients, be able to lead and motivate within a matrix organization
- Result oriented team player, client focused and obsessed with value
- Have capacity to become a respected and valued partner at multiple levels within the Client
- Fluency in both Greek and English is critical
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.