Sales Training and Enablement Manager - Level 5
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Sales Training and Enablement Manager, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
As a Sales Training and Enablement Manager, you will be responsible for supporting sales training and enablement initiatives and projects that drives sales excellence within Europe. You will be involved in the design, delivery of Sales Bootcamps, Insight-led Selling (IDDEA) training, Negotiation training and also other sales enablement and training initiatives. This role can be based in London or another European location.
What we expect of you, day-to-day:
- Liaising with client facing teams and Country Managers/ RMDs to identify knowledge and training gaps within teams
- In partnership with Visa University and Global L&D teams, you will be responsible for the design and delivery of the learning programs:
- Sales Bootcamps (for new and tenure employees)
- Sales methodology (insight-led training: IDDEA)
- Commercial Deal Excellence
- Negotiation Training
- Any other training initiatives as nominated by the Head of Sales Operations
- Developing, executing and managing projects, programs and initiatives that support our Sales Training and Enablement roadmap
- Empowering and equipping front line sales leaders with the best practices toolkit to strengthen their teams
- Driving measurement of the effectiveness of our programs. This will include measuring individual participation in training programs as well as proficiency of skills obtained through the training.
For this role the key skills required are...
- Experience in sales and/or sales coaching (ideal if you have been in a revenue generating position at Visa before)
- Strong communicator and facilitator - great interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written. You enjoy facilitating training and interacting with the sales teams.
- Exceptionally organised - you have strong co-ordination, planning and project/program management skills
- Creative - you think out-of-the-box and like to come up with new and interesting ways of doing things
- Team player - working effectively across internal functional teams and external vendor relationships
- Go-getter - willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Experienced - previous sales experience in a financial sales role or sales training/ enablement role with a consistent track record within a large organization / financial services would be an advantage.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.