Service Manager - EMEA - Level 4
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology? Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world? You will fit right in.
By joining one of our teams at Visa Payments Limited, a division of Visa Inc since 2019, you’ll have an opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Being part of Visa, the world’s leader in digital payments technology, our mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network, enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive.
Visa Payments Limited is a financial technology business that provides cross-border payment processing services to banks and payments businesses across six continents through its global network. One of the fastest growing global Fintech businesses the Group also provides tailored FX and payment solutions direct to corporates through its EarthportFX brand.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we are proud that we are a talented team of 18,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life both within and outside of the office, and whether it is taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programmes, Visa Payments Limited and Visa Inc. respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
If you think you could support the Visa family by joining Visa Payments Limited as a Service Manager - EMEA, we want to hear from you.
You’re an individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
What’s it all about?
The Service Management team is a crucial component of the Visa Payments Ltd. support model tasked with maintaining and developing robust and lasting relationship with our Key Accounts. As their client’s advocate, Service Managers understand their client’s business/business processes in detail and use the tools at their disposal to remove obstacles, deliver improvements and enhance the experience of being a Visa Payments Ltd. customer, ensuring their service needs are met and agreed service levels achieved.
You will be assigned a number of EMEA Platinum / Gold clients to manage directly as their Service Manager. You will take a holistic look at service across all Visa Payments Ltd. functions/platforms, measure and review service performance and either through direct or collaborative action, deliver improvements. You will work with your account management counterpart to maintain and grow the service and commercial relationship.
Standard Working hours: Monday – Friday 09:30 – 17:30 GMT/BST, located in our London office.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- You will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on how your assigned clients use Visa Payments Ltd.
- You will promote a culture of service excellence and ‘best in class’ through leading by example
- You will streamline processes to improve efficiency, automation and scalability
- You will keep abreast of forthcoming system changes, releases, route changes, client launches, documentation changes and support your client through transitions
- You will be your client’s advocate within Visa Payments Ltd. and sponsor / champion product and service change
- You will be available to your clients as an escalation point (during business hours) should BAU processes fail to deliver the expected results
- You will host regular service reviews with your clients & monitor service performance and any applicable SLAs
- You will manage a continuous Service Improvement Register for each of your accounts
- You will perform deep dive analysis and identify opportunities to optimise your client’s use of the service and promote service best practice both internally and to your clients
- On a rota basis, assume the role of Major Incident Manager in line with Visa Payments Ltd’s Incident Management policy (training will be provided)
- You will produce and maintain a suite of service documentation and reports
- You will build a strong and collaborative relationship with your Account Management counterpart
What we’re after…
- Must have experience in the client relationship management / Service Management space (client facing)
- Must have a detailed knowledge of cross-border and/or local ACH payment principles / rules / operating practices / industry norms
- Must be detail oriented with a proven ability to analyse service performance and client satisfaction and implement practical and sustainable solutions that reduce operational overhead and/or improve CX
- Must be a natural relationship builder and an effective communicator (written and verbal)
- Must be able to work cross-functionally to deliver operational improvement and resolve issues efficiently and effectively
- Must have some exposure of FX (Foreign Exchange) concepts and processes
- Ideally you have previous exposure to SWIFT messaging standards and understand the core message types and usages
- Comfortable managing and influencing internal/external stakeholders at all levels
- Enjoy solving problems
- Adaptable and calm in the face of complexity and frequent service/operational change
- Degree educated – desirable, but not essential
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa Payments Limited is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.