- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Visa Technology and Operations LLC is a Visa company. Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The IAM infrastructure at Visa enables a series of policy driven aggregation and centralization technologies for identities, business processes, and entitlements that allow and promote operational efficiencies and agility while governing access and supporting the level of risk acceptable by the enterprise.
As the successful candidate, you will bring an understanding of the Identity and Access Management domain, Unix/Linux/Windows platforms and Database technologies to assure software quality in a fast-paced environment. This position will have the responsibility to deliver end-to-end software testing function - from creating test plans/test cases, test-execution and defect management to UAT and post-implementation support. The position will involve working with offshore and contractor resources.
- Engineering Graduate (B.E. or B.Tech) from reputed engineering college
- 4+ Years of experience administering Linux and/or Windows
- 2+ Years of experience with a programming/scripting language such as Java, Unix Shell, C#, PowerShell, or Perl
- 1+ Years administering, troubleshooting, and optimizing WebLogic
- 1+ Years performing code deployments into a Linux/WebLogic environment
- 1+ Years of database development experience; Microsoft and/or Oracle
- 1+ Years assisting with disaster recovery planning
- Perform maintenance and implementation of various enterprise Identity Management components like IdM (Oracle IAM Suite or SailPoint) UPM, Single Sign-On application or Bastion solution
- Weekend / off business hours on call support based on roster
- Service recovery: perform analysis, documentation, recommendations and remediation of IAM related incidents
- Perform disaster recovery and failover planning, testing and production execution
- Perform analysis of IAM related incidents, including
- Data analysis
- Documentation of the root cause
- Recommendations for remediation
- Supporting Incidents & regular platform BAU activities
- Drive security patching on production environment
- Ensuing platform team KPI & SLAs are maintained
- Write and optimize SQL queries and develop reports
- Assist with code deployments (design and test plan review)
- Work closely with Management, Development team, and the Quality Assurance team to communicate issues and proposed solutions
- Strong understanding of network protocols and network security
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to engage with peers, stakeholders, and customers to provide incident support
- Excellent organizational skills; able to work with a vast array of information and able to cope with rapidly changing information
- Work within a globally distributed team of IAM team members and customers; sometimes having to provide support outside of normal business hours and on weekends.
- Operations experience in an enterprise IAM environment is highly desired
- Undergraduate degree required; advanced degree a plus
- CISSP is desirable