Sr. Cybersecurity Engineer
- Austin, TX, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
We are seeking an experienced Cybersecurity expert with focus on Data Loss Prevention. This role is within the Cybersecurity Engineering team, and is responsible for designing, deploying, and supporting solutions to monitor and protect Visa’s systems and data.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience implementing cross-organizational DLP solutions, strong project management skills with good written and verbal communication skills, and strong organizational skills.
-4 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 8+ years experience in IT systems and/or infrastructure
- 5+ years experience in designing, deploying, and/or supporting enterprise-scale security solutions
- Experience working with or implementing endpoint and network security solutions in an enterprise
- Strong Experience with DLP, Endpoint platforms and controls
- Knowledge of Operating systems internals, hardening, and monitoring (Windows and UNIX)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP network fundamentals
- Knowledge of PCI/DSS and its technical controls,
- Experience demonstrating strong leadership, self-motivation and accountability
- Experience on leading complex projects cross-functionally and globally
- Agile delivery experience is a plus
- Relevant security certifications such as OSCP, ISC2 CISSP, SANS, CEH, etc. are a major plus
· Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time.
· This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.