Director, Consumer Products
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Products, Solutions & Innovation group has the mandate to expand Visa's innovation and technology scope with banks and with non-traditional clients; as well as leading in country product development, thus requires a talent to help drive our global consumer strategy and manage our growing activity in South Cone.
This position will be responsible for leading the execution of the Consumer Products and Solution Strategy in the South Cone region to expand our solutions.
The Director of Consumer Products will drive key product initiatives including: cash conversion strategy, Visa´s consumer prepaid issuance growth, business analysis and client portfolio performance and optimization, custom consumer product implementations, delivering expertise and product guidance to clients. The role requires a broad range of skills – knowledge of payment technologies, payments in general and strong interpersonal skills. Continuous innovation aiming for a richer user experience, more usage acceptance and cash payments replacement is the vision.
- Drive short and long-term strategic plans related with consumer products management (Prepaid, Debit and Credit product and platforms)
- Manage and understand financial business cases and revenue streams
- Coordinate work across Visa’s internal teams such as Merchants, Sales, Marketing, Design, Sales, Operations, CSS, and Legal to manage market deployment
- Provide project status reports. Oversee scope to ensure achieved commitments within agreed on time, cost, and quality parameters.
- Lead the implementation of issuer’s consumer agenda in close partnership with sales and marketing teams.
- Continuously monitor the market landscape for competitors
- Identify business opportunities and bring new ideas to enhance the value we provide to our clients and partners in Argentina.
- Nurture creativity, innovation and design thinking in the organization
- Bachelor Degree required
- Years’ Experience: 10 years of experience in either banking/financial services sector, Digital Banking, Fintech sector experience.
- Strong Knowledge of innovation and payment industry products, services and technologies.
- Product Development or Project Management experience
- Proficiency in Spanish and English (spoken and written)
- Excellent communication skills. Experienced at presenting information at all levels.
- Strong team player, the role will require extensive collaboration with multiple teams
- Experience in client-facing roles, having led senior multiple key stakeholders, including financial institutions, multinationals, government, etc.
- Creativity, curiosity and Design Thinker
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law