Intern – Innovation & Design (Summer 2020)
- Moscow, Russia
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Innovation & Design is a division focused on human-centered solutions. These are created together with Visa partners and clients at the Moscow Innovation Studio. Constant dialogue with end-clients and multiple departments involved in process, drive great outcomes for Visa.
Some things you might work on as an Innovation & Design Intern include:
- Contribute to the delivery of innovation engagements, ensuring that process is hassle-free and ready to be implemented
- Support engagements by gathering and presenting relevant inputs to the participants
- Take part in developing and maintaining project plan
- Collaborate with and assist the moderator at creative workshops
- Students pursuing a Bachelor’s or Masters Degree with a graduation date in summer 2021
- Minimum 3.0 GPA or equivalent
- Be available to pursue a Summer internship (July to August – 8 weeks total)
- Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills
- Strong team player with a willingness to collaborate across levels and functional experts
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to adapt
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint